After a great battle at Ekaterinburg Arena, France has overcome Peru 1-0 as a -164 favorite to reach the Round of 16 at the 2018 World Cup, while the Incas are eliminated with one game to spare in the Group C. France couldn’t cover the spread at -1.5, while the clash was ended in the under of the total of 2.5 goals at -152.
France was a clear favorite to win this match at -164, but the Blues had plenty of problems to overcome the Incas, so they couldn’t cover the spread at -1.5 with the odds at +175, but the bettors who wagered on France to have a lead after the first half got some nice wages at +130. The talented forward Kylian Mbappe scored the only goal in the 34th minute of the first half after a reflection from Olivier Giroud’s shot, and Mbappe had an easy job to just put the ball in the empty net.
The Blues had a few good opportunities to double the lead, while on the other side, the legendary striker Paolo Guerrero had the best chance for Incas to score the equalizer and save his team from elimination. Similar to the first match with Denmark, Peru’s finishing job was poor, although their attacking flow was pretty solid. The Incas disappointed their fans with another goalless game, but also the bettors who wagered on both teams to score here at +150.
Likewise, many expected to see at least two goals in this one, but the clash was ended way in the under of the total of 2.5 goals at -152, while those who wagered on the under 1.5 goals got the wages at +150. The Incas had the ball on their feet for 56% of the time against mighty France, taking ten shots towards Hugo Lloris, two of them on target, while France had 12 shots, as four went on target.
With three points from this game, France has qualified for the Round of 16, but the Blues will have to stay unbeaten in the next game against Denmark to seal the first spot in the Group C. France will be a +125 favorite against the Danes, while the odds on the Blues to beat the 2018 World Cup are +700 on BetDSI Sportsbook. The Incas will meet Australia in their ultimate game at the World Cup with the odds on Peru at +160, while the price on Incas to finish bottom of the group table is +162.
- NBA Betting: Top 5 Games Nov. 19-25 - November 18, 2018
- NBA Betting: Top 5 Games Nov. 12-18 - November 11, 2018
- NBA Betting: Top 5 Games Nov. 5-Nov.11 - November 4, 2018
- NBA Betting: Top 5 Games Oct. 29-Nov. 4 - October 29, 2018
- NBA Betting: Top 5 Games Oct. 22-28 - October 22, 2018
- NBA Betting: Top NBA Opening Week Bets - October 15, 2018
- RPI vs NET: What Are the Differences? - September 6, 2018
- NFL Teams With The Best and Worst Betting Home-Field Advantages - September 5, 2018
- 5 Tips for the Beginning Sports Bettor - September 4, 2018
- Sports Betting Tips with Chris Sheridan Episode 6: The first over/under win total lines for the 2018-19 NBA season are already posted - July 20, 2018