After a great battle at Ekaterinburg Arena, France has overcome Peru 1-0 as a -164 favorite to reach the Round of 16 at the 2018 World Cup, while the Incas are eliminated with one game to spare in the Group C. France couldn’t cover the spread at -1.5, while the clash was ended in the under of the total of 2.5 goals at -152.
France was a clear favorite to win this match at -164, but the Blues had plenty of problems to overcome the Incas, so they couldn’t cover the spread at -1.5 with the odds at +175, but the bettors who wagered on France to have a lead after the first half got some nice wages at +130. The talented forward Kylian Mbappe scored the only goal in the 34th minute of the first half after a reflection from Olivier Giroud’s shot, and Mbappe had an easy job to just put the ball in the empty net.
The Blues had a few good opportunities to double the lead, while on the other side, the legendary striker Paolo Guerrero had the best chance for Incas to score the equalizer and save his team from elimination. Similar to the first match with Denmark, Peru’s finishing job was poor, although their attacking flow was pretty solid. The Incas disappointed their fans with another goalless game, but also the bettors who wagered on both teams to score here at +150.
Likewise, many expected to see at least two goals in this one, but the clash was ended way in the under of the total of 2.5 goals at -152, while those who wagered on the under 1.5 goals got the wages at +150. The Incas had the ball on their feet for 56% of the time against mighty France, taking ten shots towards Hugo Lloris, two of them on target, while France had 12 shots, as four went on target.
With three points from this game, France has qualified for the Round of 16, but the Blues will have to stay unbeaten in the next game against Denmark to seal the first spot in the Group C. France will be a +125 favorite against the Danes, while the odds on the Blues to beat the 2018 World Cup are +700 on BetDSI Sportsbook. The Incas will meet Australia in their ultimate game at the World Cup with the odds on Peru at +160, while the price on Incas to finish bottom of the group table is +162.
- Houston at Los Angeles: LeBron James total points O/U 26.5 - February 18, 2019
- Boston at Milwaukee: How many points and rebounds for Jayson Tatum? - February 18, 2019
- NBA All-Star Game Betting: Who wins MVP? - February 14, 2019
- Boston at Philadelphia: Joel Embiid Total Points and Rebounds - February 11, 2019
- Will Giannis Antetokounmpo record a triple-double against the Wizards? - February 5, 2019
- Toronto at Philadelphia: Joel Embiid and Jimmy Butler total points - February 4, 2019
- Super Bowl 53 Props: Kyrie Irving points or Jared Goff completions? - January 29, 2019
- Super Bowl 53 Props: Will Chick-fil-A serve food on Super Sunday? - January 27, 2019
- Warriors at Clippers Prop Bets: Will Stephen Curry Score Over 30 Points? - January 16, 2019
- Betting Anthony Davis Props: Point Total Over/Under Set at 30 - January 16, 2019