Switzerland has managed to overcome Serbia 2-1 after a one-goal deficit at the halftime in the breathtaking game with plenty of scoring opportunities on both sides of the pitch. Switzerland was at +200 to beat Serbia, while the match was finished in the over of the total of 2.5 goals at +140.
It was a tremendous battle between Serbia and Switzerland in one of the best displays on this 2018 World Cup, as both teams created numerous scoring chances. Serbia was a more dangerous team than the Nati in the first half, taking the lead in the fifth minute thanks to Aleksandar Mitrovic’s header from Dusan Tadic’s cross. The Eagles missed a couple of chances to double the lead, but they were still in front at the halftime at +250. In the second half, Switzerland outplayed the Eagles, managing to upheave the things with a couple of goals to win the match at +200. The price on Serbia to lead at halftime, and Switzerland to win the full time was +3360.
The Nati had the ball in the possession for 58% of the time, taking 20 shots towards Vladimir Stojkovic, as five went on target. On the other side, Serbia took 12 shots and just three of those went on target. Considering the number of scoring chances on both sides, the clash was easily finished in the over of the total of 2.5 goals at +140. The bettors who wagered on both teams to score at +100 easily doubled their money and should be happy with their game analysis. After an early opener, Switzerland set up the pace, so we saw an amazing tempo for the most of the game.
Switzerland now has four points, same as Brazil on the top of the Group E, and one more than Serbia in the third spot. Serbia will have a mountain to climb against Brazil in the ultimate Matchday 3, as the Eagles will be +600 underdogs to beat Selecao, while Serbia is at +500 to qualify for the knock-out stage. Switzerland will face ruled-out Costa Rica as a -145 favorite on BetDSI Sportsbook, whilst the Nati is at +275 to reach the Quarter-Finals at the 2018 World Cup.
- 2018 World Cup Odds: France vs. Croatia Betting Preview and Free Pick - July 13, 2018
- 2018 World Cup Odds: Belgium vs. England Betting Preview and Free Pick - July 12, 2018
- Who Else Could Join LeBron James and Sign with Los Angeles Lakers this Summer? - July 12, 2018
- With LeBron James Moving to the West, What Teams Have the Highest Odds of Winning the Eastern Conference? - July 10, 2018
- 2018 World Cup Odds: Croatia vs. England Betting Preview and Free Pick - July 9, 2018
- 2018 World Cup Odds: France vs. Belgium Betting Preview and Free Pick - July 8, 2018
- 2018 World Cup Odds: Russia vs. Croatia Betting Preview and Free Pick - July 5, 2018
- 2018 WNBA Odds: Los Angeles Sparks vs. Minnesota Lynx Betting Preview and Free Pick - July 5, 2018
- 2018 World Cup Odds: Sweden vs. England Betting Preview and Free Pick - July 4, 2018
- 2018 FIFA World Cup Winners Odds Update For the Quarter-Finals - July 4, 2018