Arizona Diamondbacks at Cincinnati Reds Odds
Both teams have equal moneyline odds (-105) and oddsmakers have the Over/Under for this game at 9 runs (-110 for the over and -110 for the under). Gamblers can also wager on the game’s runline with the most recent odds standing at +140 for the Diamondbacks -1.5 runs and -160 for the Reds +1.5.
The Reds are 67-49 against the spread (ATS)despite being only 49-65 straight up (SU). They’ve lost 4.0 units for moneyline bettors while earning 6.2 units (ATS). The Diamondbacks are 64-52 SU and have gone 59-58 ATS. Overall, the team’s gained 4.0 units for moneyline gamblers and 6.0 units ATS.
Reds games have an over/under record of 60-52-4 in 2018. The Diamondbacks have an over/under record of 54-58-5.
Cincinnati’s pitching staff has given up 5.1 runs per game overall in 2018 as a unit. The club’s starters have an ERA of 5.27, a WHIP of 1.45 and a strikeouts-per-nine of 7.5. The bullpen has a 4.13 ERA, 1.40 WHIP and 7.9 K/9.
The Cincinnati hitters are putting up 4.6 runs per outing, including 3.2 per game over its last 10 games and 2.6 per game over their last five. The team has slashed .222/.261/.311 over its last five games and is 1-4 SU during that span.
The Reds’ hitters have been led by Scooter Gennett, who is hitting .314/.364/.494 with 17 home runs, 68 RBIs and 67 runs scored.
For the visiting squad, Arizona’s pitchers have allowed 3.9 runs per game and its starters own a 3.89 ERA, 1.24 WHIP and 9.35 K/9. The bullpen has a solid ERA of just 3.08, along with a K-per-9 of 7.87.
The Diamondbacks offense has slashed .239/.319/.402 on its way to 4.5 runs scored per game this season, including 4.5 runs per game over the team’s last 10 games and 4.4 per game over the team’s last five outings (3-2 SU).
Arizona’s offense has been paced by David Peralta. Peralta is slashing .306/.361/.524 with 19 home runs, 58 RBIs and 56 runs scored.
The Reds are coming off of an 8-0 loss against the Mets, while the Diamondbacks just got a 6-0 victory over the Phillies.
Arizona Diamondbacks vs. Cincinnati Reds Free MLB Tip
Predictions: SU Winner – Reds, ATS Winner – Reds, O/U – OVER
The over has hit in only two of Cincinnati’s last seven games.
The Diamondbacks have hit 13 home runs in their last 10 games. The Reds have hit six over their last 10.
Cincinnati has posted 19.4 Runs + Hits + Errors per game over its last 10 games and 17.4 over its last five.
- Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils vs. Hawaii Rainbow Warriors Odds Preview 12/16/18 - December 16, 2018
- Norfolk State Spartans at Loyola Chicago Ramblers Free Preview 12/16/18 - December 16, 2018
- Cleveland State Vikings at Illinois State Redbirds Betting Preview 12/16/18 - December 16, 2018
- Cornell Big Red vs. Niagara Purple Eagles Odds Preview 12/16/18 - December 16, 2018
- Miami (OH) RedHawks vs. Northern Kentucky Norse Free Preview 12/16/18 - December 16, 2018
- Samford Bulldogs vs. Auburn Tigers Odds Preview 12/16/18 - December 16, 2018
- FGCU Eagles vs. UMBC Retrievers Free Preview 12/16/18 - December 16, 2018
- UC Riverside Highlanders vs. UTEP Miners Free Preview 12/16/18 - December 16, 2018
- Drexel Dragons vs. Quinnipiac Bobcats Odds Preview 12/16/18 - December 16, 2018
- Troy Trojans vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers Odds Preview 12/16/18 - December 16, 2018