Arizona Diamondbacks vs. Atlanta Braves Odds
Both teams have identical moneyline odds (-105) and oddsmakers have the Over/Under for this day game at 8.5 runs (-120 for the over and +100 for the under). The game’s most recent runline odds stand at +140 for taking the Diamondbacks -1.5 runs and -160 for the Braves +1.5.
The Braves are 51-41 straight up (SU) and 48-42 against the spread (ATS). The team’s gained 14.8 units for bettors taking the moneyline and 3.7 units (ATS). The Diamondbacks have gone 52-43 SU this year and are 48-46 ATS. In total, the team’s accumulated 4.8 units for moneyline gamblers and 5.3 units ATS.
Atlanta games have had an over/under record of 45-41-4 so far in 2018. Arizona has an over/under record of 44-45-5.
Zack Greinke is getting the nod for the D-backs. The right-handed Greinke is 9-5 with a 3.39 ERA and 117 strikeouts. He has yet to face the Braves this year and only made one start against them in 2017 (1-0, 2.25 ERA and six strikeouts across eight innings).
The Braves will be sending lefty Sean Newcomb (8-4, 3.44 ERA) to the mound. Newcomb has 95 strikeouts and 49 walks to his credit, as well as a 1.28 WHIP. Newcomb did not record a start against the Diamondbacks in 2017.
Atlanta’s pitchers have allowed 4.2 runs per game overall in 2018 as a unit. The team’s starters have an ERA of 3.59, a WHIP of 1.25 and a strikeouts-per-nine of 8.8. The bullpen has a 4.29 ERA, 1.35 WHIP and 9.1 K/9.
Atlanta’s offense has produced 4.9 runs per contest, including 3.8 per game over its last 10 games and 4.0 per game over its last five. The team has slashed .257/.335/.374 over its last five games and is 2-3 SU during that stretch.
The Braves’ batters have been led by Nick Markakis, who is slashing .324/.389/.492 with 10 home runs, 60 RBIs and 55 runs scored.
For the visitors, Arizona’s pitching staff allowed 3.9 runs per game and its starters own a 4.13 ERA, 1.29 WHIP and 9.29 K/9. The bullpen has an excellent ERA of just 2.85, along with a K-per-9 of 7.70.
Diamondbacks hitters have slashed .230/.310/.396 on their way to 4.4 runs scored per game in 2018, including 4.7 runs per game over the team’s last 10 games and 2.6 per game over the team’s last five contests (2-3 SU).
Paul Goldschmidt has sparked Arizona’s offense and is hitting .284/.389/.542 with 21 home runs, 52 RBIs and 61 runs scored.
The Diamondbacks just took the previous game in this series by a final score of two runs to one.
Arizona Diamondbacks at Atlanta Braves Free MLB Tip
Predictions: SU Winner – Braves, ATS Winner – Braves, O/U – OVER
The over has hit in three of Arizona’s last seven games.
The Diamondbacks have hit 11 home runs in their last 10 games. The Braves have hit eight over their last 10.
Arizona has recorded 22.3 runs + hits + errors per game over its last 10 contests and 18.2 over its last five.
- Canisius Golden Griffins vs. Florida State Seminoles ATS Preview 11/19/18 - November 19, 2018
- Chicago State Cougars at East Tennessee State Buccaneers Betting Preview 11/19/18 - November 19, 2018
- Toledo Rockets vs. FGCU Eagles Free Preview 11/19/18 - November 19, 2018
- Boise State Broncos vs. Creighton Bluejays ATS Preview 11/19/18 - November 19, 2018
- California Baptist Lancers at Nevada Wolf Pack Free Preview 11/19/18 - November 19, 2018
- Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns vs. Colorado State Rams ATS Preview 11/19/18 - November 19, 2018
- Temple Owls vs. VCU Rams Odds Preview 11/19/18 - November 19, 2018
- Utah State Aggies vs. Saint Mary’s Gaels Betting Preview 11/19/18 - November 19, 2018
- Little Rock Trojans vs. Tulsa Golden Hurricane ATS Preview 11/19/18 - November 19, 2018
- Eastern Michigan Eagles at Rutgers Scarlet Knights Odds Preview 11/19/18 - November 19, 2018