Are the Tennessee Titans a playoff team? Ask 100 NFL fans that question and you’ll probably receive 50 yes’s and 50 no’s.
If you’ve watched the Titans this season, you know this team is unpredictable. They lost to the Bills. They dominated the Patriots. Who knows whether the Titans are actually good?
The Titans have surged late in the season, winning three in a row. But Tennessee has played weak opponents (the Jets, Jaguars, and Giants).
Tennessee has ridden Derrick Henry of late and the Alabama product has scored seven touchdowns in his last three games. Two weeks ago, he went off for 238 yards and four touchdowns against Jacksonville, delighting fantasy owners.
The NFL playoff picture in the AFC is complicated. Right now, the Titans are on the outside looking in.
Baltimore (8-6) currently holds the last berth. Next up is Indianapolis (also 8-6). And then there’s Tennessee, which has the same record, but is last in terms of tiebreakers.
The only teams that have locked up a spot in the AFC are the Chiefs (11-3) and Chargers (also 11-3). It seems likely that the Texans (10-4) and Patriots (9-5) will also get in. After that, things get wild. The Steelers hold the fourth seed, but they’re only a half game above the pack at 8-5-1. Miami (7-7) is also in the mix.
Though the Ravens hold the final spot right now, it could all come down to a week 17 matchup between Indy and Tennessee.
So, will Tennessee end up making the playoffs? Sportsbook BetDSI has released new odds on the Titans’ postseason chances.
The sportsbook doesn’t favor the Titans to make the playoffs, but their odds aren’t too slim. They have better odds than the Colts, at least. Check out the most up-to-date line below.
Will Tennessee Titans qualify for 2018-19 NFL Playoffs?
- Betting Odds: Will The Tennessee Titans Make The Playoffs? - December 18, 2018
- Betting Odds: Will The Indianapolis Colts Make The Playoffs? - December 18, 2018
- Sports Betting Tips With Chris Sheridan Episode 30: The Post-Valanciunas Raptors - December 16, 2018
- Sports Betting Tips With Chris Sheridan Episode 29: Bulls Coaching Change - December 4, 2018
- Luca Doncic is Now Odds-On Favorite for NBA Rookie of the Year Betting - November 30, 2018
- Sports Betting Tips With Chris Sheridan Episode 28: Fultz & The Sixers - November 29, 2018
- Betting Odds for Oklahoma, Georgia, Ohio State, UCF and Texas CFP Chances - November 26, 2018
- Sports Betting Tips With Chris Sheridan Episode 27: Tiger-Phil Showdown - November 22, 2018
- Sports Betting Tips With Chris Sheridan Episode 26: Carmelo Anthony’s Future - November 16, 2018
- Free Agency Betting Odds: Where Will Kevin Durant Play Next, Lakers Are Favorites - November 16, 2018