Before the first live eviction of CBS’s 20th season of Big Brother happened tonight, we got a feeling of what happened behind the scenes. Here’s a recap:
- Haleigh and Faysal Showmance: Faysal can’t keep his feelings inside that he’s attracted to Haleigh. At first, Haleigh puts the kibosh on Faysal because she doesn’t think it’s going to be good for her game. But it becomes apparant that they are attracted to each other and can’t keep their hands off each other. Kaitlyn, who bonded with Faysal at first, feels that Haleigh is a threat to her game because Faysal might not honor their alliance and friendship that they apparently built. Kaitlyn has a meltdown and cries to Tyler who is trying to find enough of votes to keep Sam safe. He thinks this is a perfect opportunity to pull Kaitlyn to his side. Kaitlyn’s meltdown is ridiculous and only seems to come across as jealousy. After all it’s only week one and people are just getting to know each other. Work on developing other relationships and not coming across as a crybaby
- Steve is safe: Attention future Big Brother houseguests — NEVER FEEL SAFE. NEVER TRUST EVERYONE. Steve claims he had the votes and he stopped campaigning. Big mistake. Let’s see what happened.
- No more robot: No, that doesn’t mean that Steve is safe. Sam’s and Kaycee’s punishment is over and, but by a vote of 7 to 6, SAM IS SAFE. Oh, and Steve is evicted. I kinda liked the guy, but really didn’t want Sam to go home.
- New Head of Household: Once the votes were read, there was a new head of household competition called “Land a Job.’ The houseguests competed to see who would get their ball in the highest salary. That person would win head of household. The winner of this week’s head of household is Kaitlyn! Sam almost won. That would’ve been awesome.
- Kaitlyn: Okay, so now she’s head of household, who do you think she’ll put up?I think she’ll want to break up the showmance of Haleigh and Faysal. I think she’ll either backdoor one of them or just put them both on the block. Time will tell.
The first week of the series was interesting, to say the least. We had someone be a robot, someone has to eat ham every day, and the houseguests had to weed through a pit of snakes, jump into the arctic water and get shocked to win the power of veto. And we’re only in week one folks!
So here are the standings so far:
Steve Arienta: 40-year-old former undercover cop EVICTED WEEK ONE. Sam Bledsoe: 27-year-old welder — MY FAVE
Haleigh Broucher: 21-year-old college student
Kaycee Clark: 30-year-old pro-football player
Tyler Crispen: 23-year-old lifeguard – I think he has a high chance of going far.
Bayleigh Dayton: 25-year-old flight attendant
Kaitlyn Herman, 24-year-old life coach
Winston Hines: 28-year-old medical sales rep
Angie “Rockstar” Lantry: 34-year-old stay-at-home mom
JC Mounduix: 28-year-old professional dancer
Brett Robinson: 25-year-old cybersecurity engineer
Angela Rummans: 26-year-old fitness model
Scottie Salton: 26-year-old shipping manager
Faysal Shafaat: 26-year-old substitute teacher
Rachel Swindler: 29-year-old Vegas entertainer
Chris “Swaggy C” Williams: 23-year-old Daytrader
- 2018 Big Brother Recap and Odds — Was the Power of Veto Used? - July 11, 2018
- 2018 So You Think You Can Dance, Episode 5 Recap: Academy Week - July 10, 2018
- 2018 Big Brother Recap and Odds: Who Was Put on the Block? - July 8, 2018
- Five Must-See Television Shows in the Next Month - July 6, 2018
- Big Brother Recap and Odds — Who Was the First Evicted? - July 5, 2018
- 2018 Big Brother Recap and Odds — Someone’s a Robot; Someone’s Swaggy - July 4, 2018
- 2018 America’s Got Talent Odds and Recap, Auditions 5 - June 26, 2018
- 2108 So You Think You Can Dance Episode 4 Odds and Recap - June 26, 2018
- 2018 World of Dance: The Qualifiers 4, Recap and Odds - June 21, 2018
- 2018 American Ninja Warrior Episode 4, Recap — ICYMI - June 20, 2018