The Bedlam Series and Texas against Texas Tech are part of the this week’s line changes because of quarterback issues in Lubbock and Oklahoma State is coming off of perhaps a trap game loss to Baylor last week.
This season is winding down, so every week is beginning to feel extra important. Let’s look at college football’s biggest spread movements for Week 11.
UNLV at SDSU, 10:30 p.m. ESPN2
Open: -18 SDSU
Current: -22.5 SDSU
With the season winding down now, UNLV is wondering when and if quarterback Armani Rogers will be able to return to the field.
Related: College Football Betting Guide
UNLV is on a six game losing streak and opened the weekend at -18 with a feel that maybe Rogers would be able to to play. But Max Gilliam will start for the Rebels, which brought a jump in the line.
However, Rogers still could see the field pending on his foot at game time and how Gilliam does in the start.
Oklahoma at Oklahoma State, 3:30 p.m. ABC
Open: -17.5 OU
Current: -21 OU
It is no surprise that Oklahoma opened the week as a big favorite against in-state rival Oklahoma State, in fact it didn’t seem big enough.
The oddsmakers agreed, following the Cowboys’ loss at Baylor and having Kyler Murray and Oklahoma coming in, the Sooners’ line increased 3.5 points up to -21.
Texas at Texas Tech, 7:30 p.m. Fox
Open: -1 Texas Tech
Current: -2 Texas
After a shootout between Texas Tech’s Alan Bowman and Oklahoma’s Kyler Murray, the Red Raiders came into this week’s home matchup against in-state rival Texas as a slight favorite.
But Bowman will not be on the field this weekend with a partially collapsed lung to try and the line has since swung in favor of Texas at -2.
TCU at West Virginia, Noon FS1
Open: -14.5 WVU
Current: -11.5 WVU
It can be tough for a team to come back and play the week after an exciting victory.
Following West Virginia’s 42-41 win against Texas last weekend, the Mountaineers welcome in TCU.
The Horned Frogs haven’t had the best season, narrowly beating the likes Kansas State and Kansas in the previous two games, but TCU does have a pretty good defense, which has brought the line down a little bit.
Vanderbilt at Missouri, Noon SEC Network
Open: -14 Mizzou
Current: -17 Mizzou
Missouri football has nearly pulled off back-to-back upsets after beating Florida by 21 last weekend and falling 15-14 to Kentucky in the previous week.
The Tigers were expected to be at least a two score favorite against Vanderbilt at home, but -14 seemed a little low and that proved to be true as it increased to -17.
Really, even -17 seems a little low with Missouri’s offense rolling and the Vandy offense struggling overall this season.
The Tigers should easily cover this one.
- Sports Betting Tips with Chris Sheridan: Episode 34 Where will Anthony Davis land? - December 28, 2018
- 2018 FCS Championship Betting Odds: Spread, Total and Pick - December 20, 2018
- 2018 FCS Playoffs Betting Odds: Semifinals Spreads, Totals and Picks - December 14, 2018
- College Football Bowl Odds and Picks - December 10, 2018
- 2018 FCS Playoffs Betting Odds: Quarterfinals - December 7, 2018
- College Football Betting: NCAA Power Rankings – Week 15 - December 4, 2018
- 2018 FCS Playoffs Betting Odds: Second Round Spreads, Totals and Picks - November 30, 2018
- 2018 FCS Playoffs Odds Update: James Madison is a sizable road favorite against Colgate - November 27, 2018
- College Football Betting: NCAA Power Rankings – Week 14 - November 27, 2018
- 2018 FCS Playoffs Betting Odds: First Round Spreads, Totals and Picks - November 23, 2018