The Northern Colorado Bears (22-12) meet the Drake Bulldogs (17-16) in the CollegeInsider.com Postseason Tournament at Bank of Colorado Arena. The game gets underway at 5 p.m. ET on Sunday, March 18, 2018.
The game’s Over/Under (O/U) has been set at 152.5 points with Northern Colorado opening as a 7-point favorite.
Drake Bulldogs at Northern Colorado Bears ATS Prediction
The last time the Bulldogs played, they beat the Abilene Christian Wildcats, 80-73. The Bulldogs knocked down 24 of their 29 free throws (82.8 percent) and had a turnover percentage of 14.3 (better than their season average of 15.4). Drake was led by Nick McGlynn, who recorded 22 points and seven rebounds.
The Bears lost a tough one against the Montana Grizzlies in their last matchup, 91-89. Montana’s turnover percentage was their largest strength over Northern Colorado. The Grizzlies had a rate of 7.5 (better than their season average of 15.5), while the Bears posted a mark of 17.6. Northern Colorado’s Jalen Sanders put up 16 points and nine rebounds in the game.
Northern Colorado could put on a ball-control clinic in this matchup. Northern Colorado ranks 58th in the NCAA at avoiding errors (turnover percentage of 16.8 percent), while Drake forces the 96th-fewest turnovers (17.5 percent). Also, the Bulldogs, who rank 320th in offensive rebounding percentage (23.4 percent), might struggle to get put-back points against the Bears, who rank 22nd in defensive rebounding percentage (76.1 percent).
Drake Bulldogs at Northern Colorado Bears Odds Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – Northern Colorado, ATS Winner – Northern Colorado, O/U – Under
Northern Colorado ranks ninth in assists allowed per game (10.0) while Drake ranks 251st (15.0).
The Bears rank first in three-pointers allowed per game (14.6) while the Bulldogs rank 208th (23.1).
Northern Colorado ranks 69th in rebounds per game (37.7) while Drake ranks 234th in rebounds allowed per game (36.5).
The Bulldogs rank 154th in steals per game (6.0) while the Bears rank 233rd (5.0).
Northern Colorado ranks 106th in blocks per game (3.6) while Drake ranks 160th in blocks allowed per game (3.6).
The Bulldogs have been outscored by an average of 0.8 points in their last five games. For the season, Drake has defeated opponents by an average of 0.6 points.
During their last five games, the Bears have scored an average of 82.6 points per game (2.0 above their season average) and allowed an average of 74.2 points per game (1.4 above their season average).
- Detroit Lions vs. Miami Dolphins: Week 7 Free Betting Pick - October 18, 2018
- Arizona Coyotes at Chicago Blackhawks Betting Preview 10/18/18 - October 18, 2018
- New York Islanders vs. Los Angeles Kings Betting Preview 10/18/18 - October 18, 2018
- Colorado Avalanche vs. New Jersey Devils Free Prediction 10/18/18 - October 18, 2018
- Buffalo Sabres vs. San Jose Sharks Free Pick 10/18/18 - October 18, 2018
- Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Toronto Maple Leafs Matchup Preview 10/18/18 - October 18, 2018
- Detroit Red Wings at Tampa Bay Lightning Betting Preview 10/18/18 - October 18, 2018
- Boston Red Sox at Houston Astros Matchup 10/18/18 - October 18, 2018
- Vancouver Canucks vs. Winnipeg Jets Betting Preview 10/18/18 - October 18, 2018
- Boston Bruins vs. Edmonton Oilers Game Preview 10/18/18 - October 18, 2018