Formula 1 Odds: It is expected to be another Mercedes show in 2015 in Formula One with Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg as the top two choices to win the Driver’s Championship, and Mercedes being a big favorite to win the Constructors’ Championship. Let’s look at the F1 odds, possible challengers and the 2015 F1 Schedule.
2015 F1 Odds – Driver’s Championship
Lewis Hamilton -160
Nico Rosberg 2-1
Fernando Alonso 9-1
Sebastian Vettel 15-1
Jenson Button 20-1
Daniel Ricciardo 20-1
Valtteri Bottas 40-1
Daniil Kvyat 50-1
Felipe Massa 65-1
All of the other drivers in Formula 1 are listed with odds of 100-1 or more to win the title in 2015.
2015 F1 Odds – Constructors’ Championship
Red Bull 5-1
Toro Rosso 100-1
Force India 200-1
Can Anyone Challenge Mercedes?
It was domination last season for Mercedes, as Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg combined to win 16 times. Mercedes won 18 poles a year ago and there was never any question as to whether or not Mercedes would win both the driver’s championship and the constructors’ title.
Red Bull boss Christian Horner said recently that although Daniel Ricciardo did well, winning three races, they were no real threat to Mercedes.
“The performance of the Mercedes power unit has been hugely impressive – they’ve done an amazing job to come up with such a refined and complete package,” Horner said.
Red Bull did finish second in the standings last season and they have finished first or second every year since 2008. This year it will be Ricciardo and Kvyat as teammates.
“The two drivers get on very well and know each other.” Horner said, “They both have a bit of banter outside the car, in the car they are both hungry, no quarter given racing drivers. That’s going to be an exciting new dynamic and they are going to be pushing very hard.”
2015 Formula One Schedule
Mar 15 Australian Grand Prix
Mar 29 Malaysia Grand Prix
Apr 12 Chinese Grand Prix
Apr 19 Bahrain Grand Prix
May 3 Korean Grand Prix
May 10 Spanish Grand Prix
May 24 Monaco Grand Prix
Jun 7 Canadian Grand Prix
Jun 21 Austrian Grand Prix
Jul 5 British Grand Prix
Jul 19 German Grand Prix
Jul 26 Hungarian Grand Prix
Aug 23 Belgian Grand Prix
Sep 6 Italian Grand Prix
Sep 20 Singapore Grand Prix
Sep 27 Japanese Grand Prix
Oct 11 Russian Grand Prix
Oct 25 United States Grand Prix
Nov 1 Mexican Grand Prix
Nov 15 Brazilian Grand Prix
Nov 29 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- 2016 NCAA Basketball Championship Odds: Duke Looks To Reload And Repeat - June 25, 2015
- College Football National Championship Odds: Buckeyes Heavy Favorites To Repeat - June 24, 2015
- Stanley Cup Finals Fantasy Picks: Kane Leads The Way For Blackhawks - June 1, 2015
- Tampa Bay Lightning vs. New York Rangers Fantasy Matchups and Picks - May 16, 2015
- Chicago Blackhawks vs. Anaheim Ducks Fantasy Matchup and Picks - May 12, 2015
- Steven Stamkos and Corey Perry Lead Thursday and Friday NHL Fantasy Picks - May 7, 2015
- Amari Cooper Fantasy Football Outlook for 2015 - May 5, 2015
- Odell Beckham Jr. Fantasy Football Outlook for 2015 - April 30, 2015
- Strength of Schedule for Fantasy Football Players In 2015: What Positions Have The Most Favorable Paths? - April 28, 2015
- What To Expect Of Nick Foles’ First Season In St. Louis - April 23, 2015