The Golden State Warriors are wrapped up in turmoil. After winning the past two NBA titles, and three of the last four, the Warriors’ dynasty appears to be under threat. Could we be witnessing the end of the Villains-era Warriors?
Two of the team’s four All-Stars — Kevin Durant and Draymond Green — are full-on beefing. The feud boiled over Monday night, when Green blew it in the final seconds of regulation against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Green, it was clear, should have passed the ball to the much-more-dynamic Durant for the final shot. Instead, the former Michigan State Spartan elected to dribble the length of the floor and attempt to win the game himself. He lost the ball, and Golden State didn’t even get a shot up. Durant was furious.
After the ill-fated possession, the two shouted at each other on the bench.
Based on several awkward interviews, it is clear the two still are not on good terms.
Will Durant Leave?
With Durant set to become a free agent next summer, he has not publicly committed to returning to Golden State. Quite contrarily, he seems to be keeping his options open — perhaps considering Los Angeles or New York.
His apparent lack of dedication to Golden State is reportedly the source of the problems in the locker room. His teammates are frustrated. They want to know he’s coming back.
So, will he definitely head elsewhere this summer?
Amid the drama, online sportsbook BetDSI has opened odds on where Durant will play next season.
The Lakers are favorites with +150 odds, while the Warriors have the second-best odds at +300. The 76ers (+500) and Knicks (+750) also have solid odds.
Below are BetDSI’s latest lines:
Los Angeles Lakers +150
Golden State Warriors +300
Philadelphia 76ers +500
New York Knicks +750
Brooklyn Nets +1500
Dallas Mavericks +2500
San Antonio Spurs +3000
Washington Wizards +3500
Los Angeles Clippers +5000
Field (Any Other Team) +1000
- Betting Odds: Will The Tennessee Titans Make The Playoffs? - December 18, 2018
- Betting Odds: Will The Indianapolis Colts Make The Playoffs? - December 18, 2018
- Sports Betting Tips With Chris Sheridan Episode 30: The Post-Valanciunas Raptors - December 16, 2018
- Sports Betting Tips With Chris Sheridan Episode 29: Bulls Coaching Change - December 4, 2018
- Luca Doncic is Now Odds-On Favorite for NBA Rookie of the Year Betting - November 30, 2018
- Sports Betting Tips With Chris Sheridan Episode 28: Fultz & The Sixers - November 29, 2018
- Betting Odds for Oklahoma, Georgia, Ohio State, UCF and Texas CFP Chances - November 26, 2018
- Sports Betting Tips With Chris Sheridan Episode 27: Tiger-Phil Showdown - November 22, 2018
- Sports Betting Tips With Chris Sheridan Episode 26: Carmelo Anthony’s Future - November 16, 2018
- Free Agency Betting Odds: Where Will Kevin Durant Play Next, Lakers Are Favorites - November 16, 2018