The Georgia Bulldogs (10-13, 1-9 SEC) will try to snap their five-game road losing streak in a matchup against the Texas A&M Aggies (9-13, 2-8 SEC) at Reed Arena. The game can be seen on SEC Network at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, February 12, 2019.
Georgia Bulldogs vs. Texas A&M Aggies ATS Prediction
The last time the Bulldogs played, they were topped by the Ole Miss Rebels, 80-64. Ole Miss’ turnover percentage was their largest advantage over Georgia. The Rebels had a rate of 12.3 (better than their season average of 16.8), while the Bulldogs posted a mark of 25.3 (above their season average of 19.6). Jordan Harris played well for Georgia, recording 10 points and 11 rebounds.
The Aggies beat the Missouri Tigers in their last contest, 68-59. The Aggies made 14 of their 17 free throws (82.4 percent) and held the Tigers to an offensive rebounding percentage of 26.5 (below the 32.9 mark opponents have averaged against Texas A&M this season). With 15 points and 10 rebounds, Christian Mekowulu played well for Texas A&M.
After the Aggies won the lone contest against the Bulldogs last season, 61-60, this will be the first matchup of the year between these two teams. Texas A&M had a better offensive rebounding percentage (31.1 vs. 28.3). Georgia, on the other hand, had a better free throw rate (0.156 vs. 0.109).
Texas A&M could own the offensive glass in this contest. The Aggies rank 50th in offensive rebounding percentage (33.3 percent), while Georgia ranks 264th in defensive rebounding percentage (69.7 percent). Also, the Bulldogs, who rank 26th in free throw attempt (FTA) rate (0.289), will clash against the Aggies, who rank 33rd in opponents’ FTA rate (0.185).
Georgia Bulldogs vs. Texas A&M Aggies Free Pick
Basketball Tip: SU Winner – Georgia, ATS Winner – Georgia, O/U – Over
Georgia ranks 16th in rebounds per game (40.4) while Texas A&M ranks 219th in rebounds allowed per game (36.7).
The Bulldogs rank eighth in blocks per game (5.3) while the Aggies rank 175th in blocks allowed per game (4.7).
Georgia averages 14.2 assists per game, which ranks 101st in the NCAA. Texas A&M ranks 221st in assists allowed per game (15.1).
The Bulldogs rank 190th in three pointers allowed per game (23.4) while the Aggies rank 273rd (26.6).
Texas A&M averages 6.4 steals per game, which ranks 117th in the nation. Georgia ranks 199th in steals allowed per game (7.6).
The Bulldogs’ average margin of defeat in their last five games has been 7.4, up from 0.7 for the season.
During their last five games, the Aggies have scored an average of 67.4 points per game (1.0 below their season average) and allowed an average of 70.4 points per game (0.7 above their season average).
- East Tennessee State Buccaneers at UNCG Spartans ATS Preview 02/24/19 - February 26, 2019
- Villanova Wildcats vs. Xavier Musketeers ATS Preview 02/24/19 - February 26, 2019
- Florida A&M Rattlers at South Carolina State Bulldogs Game Preview 02/18/19 - February 19, 2019
- Georgia Bulldogs at Texas A&M Aggies Betting Preview 02/12/19 - February 12, 2019
- Davidson Wildcats at Fordham Rams Betting Preview 02/12/19 - February 12, 2019
- LSU Tigers at Kentucky Wildcats Free Preview 02/12/19 - February 12, 2019
- Michigan Wolverines at Penn State Nittany Lions Free Preview 02/12/19 - February 12, 2019
- Eastern Michigan Eagles at Ohio Bobcats Free Preview 02/12/19 - February 12, 2019
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs. Missouri Tigers Betting Preview 02/12/19 - February 12, 2019
- Purdue Boilermakers at Maryland Terrapins Odds Preview 02/12/19 - February 12, 2019