The Get More Sports Weekly Soccer Podcast is officially underway, with your host EJ Garr. We will be preparing all of our members with highlights and previews of European and North American soccer leagues every Wednesday.
This week, we tackle Italian Serie A and Spanish La Liga, with English Premier and German Bundesliga having this weekend off.
Italian Serie A sees Juventus pulling away from the rest of the league, seeking their fourth straight Scudetto title. Most people have Real Madrid and Barcelona finishing out the year in the top two spots, but there is no reason to think that the clubs that find themselves in the top six can’t give them a battle for the La Liga title. English Premier and German Bundesliga have the weekend off, but will be back in action on the last weekend of January.
We also look at the MLS SuperDraft and some Champions and Europa League matches that are restarting in February. We also offer a handful of plays from the matches for this weekend in both Spain and Italy.
We also discuss one of the biggest topics currently happening throughout Europe, which is the transfer window. Players are making decisions that will affect many clubs that are looking to strengthen their roster to finish out the season. There are only ten days left for organizations to stake their claim to the players they would like to either move or bring in, and with the stakes rising by the weekend, some of these moves can decide a manager’s future.
There will be much to discuss as we progress through the rest of the year, so make sure to tune in. We hope you enjoy our weekly presentation of the show, which you will be able to find on GetMoreSports.com every Wednesday.
- Futures Betting – Juventus Earns Triple - April 14, 2017
- Europa League Quarterfinals – April 13 - April 12, 2017
- Champions League Quarterfinals – April 11 - April 9, 2017
- Italia Round 31 Serie A ~ April 8 – 9 - April 6, 2017
- Asia World Cup Qualifying – March 28 - March 27, 2017
- Europe World Cup Qualifying – March 26 - March 25, 2017
- European World Cup Qualifying – March 25 - March 24, 2017
- European World Cup Qualifying – March 24 - March 22, 2017
- South America World Cup Qualifying - March 21, 2017
- Asian World Cup Qualifying – Round 3 - March 21, 2017