When the Christmas Day slate of games tips off, Giannis Antetokounmpo will lead the Milwaukee Bucks into Madison Square Garden against the New York Knicks.
In two previous meetings this season, the teams have split with the Bucks winning 124-113 and the Knicks taking a 136-134 overtime win earlier this month.
Something Antetokounmpo hasn’t done yet against the Knicks, record a triple-double. Will he be able to do so on Christmas?
Giannis against the Knicks
In the latest matchup, Anteokounmpo nearly accomplished the feat with a team-high 33 points, 19 rebounds and seven assists. Earlier this season, in the third game of the year, the Greek Freak went for 31 points, 15 rebounds, four assists and two blocks.
Related: NBA Betting Guide
Anteokounmpo has recorded two triple-doubles this year. The first came on Nov. 4 when the Bucks beat the Sacramento Kings 144-109 behind Anteokounmpo’s 26 points, 15 rebounds and 11 assists, and the second came on Nov. 24 against the Philadelphia 76ers when he went for 32 points, 18 rebounds and 10 assists.
Will he do it on Christmas?
This is Anteokounmpo’s first Christmas Day showing and even though the Bucks are one of the best teams in the NBA right now, Milwaukee doesn’t get a ton of national exposure.
Expect a big game from the Greek Freak.
- Sale Opens Up, Snell goes down, a Team in Mexico and More - April 17, 2019
- The Matrix, Price and Pitchers Take to Social Media and More - April 17, 2019
- Tempers Flare in Pittsburgh, Sanchez Hits Three Homers and More - April 7, 2019
- Houston has Some Problems, Pujols Hits a Milestone and More - April 7, 2019
- New York Jets Post About New Look, Miller Jabs AB and More - April 4, 2019
- Bosa Making Draft Rounds, Lions Willing to Trade Pick and More - April 4, 2019
- Can the AAF survive the rest of the week? - April 2, 2019
- Tom Brady wins Twitter on April Fools Day - April 1, 2019
- Raiders workout Murray, Cardinals date Nick Bosa and more - April 1, 2019
- Super Bowl 2019 Halftime Show Props: Which Maroon 5 song will be first? - January 31, 2019