Golf Undigested Podcast with Clark Burroughs predicts the 2018 PGA RBC Canadian Open Championship
Burroughs starts Podcast #80 by talking about the world of golf and the exciting finish at last week’s Open Championship where Francesco Molinari played flawless golf to earn his first major championship win. Burroughs welcomes BetDSI sports consultant, Scott Cooley to the show and together they make their picks for this week’s action across the board and discuss last week’s event in Scotland. Our host’s record for the year is 48-33-6 for the year.
The Golf Undigested Podcast with Clark Burroughs, a former PGA Tour player and proud Ohio State Buckeye, dishes out his latest news and musings in the world of golf. For all the latest golf odds and predictions, never miss an episode of Burroughs’ insightful advice and hilarious observations into the greatest game of all, GOLF!
2018 PGA RBC Canadian Open Championship:
Defending Champion: Jhonattan Vegas
Venue: Glen Abbey Golf Club, Ontario, Canada – 7,257 yards – Par-72
TV Coverage : Thursday-Friday, 3:00-6:00 p.m. ET – Golf Channel. Saturday-Sunday, 1:00-2:45 p.m. – Golf Channel, 3:00-6:00 p.m. – CBS.
Burroughs Predictions for the RBC Canadian Open Championship – ODDS courtesy of BETDSI.eu
Dustin Johnson -180 vs. Brooks Koepka +150
The marquee matchup of the week with Koepka in the better form but Johnson with the better track record in Canada. The line seems a little too high for me on Johnson. I know he’s coming off a rare missed cut at the Open Championship and should rebound nicely, but Koepka loves beating his buddy and I think he does just that – beats his good friend DJ. Koepka and the plus money to the bank.
Tony Finau -140 vs. Bubba Watson +110
Finau is an emerging star on the PGA Tour. He seems to contend every week he pegs it up and is due for a win. Even though Watson has won three times this year, his game is erratic, not as consistent as Finau’s. I’m laying the chalk and taking Finau – it’s simple – he’s in better form at the current time.
Ian Poulter -115 vs. Sergio Garcia -115
Both players need to make a move if they want to make the Ryder Cup squad. Both players missed the cut last week in Scotland. It’s becoming the norm for Garcia to miss the cut – he’s missed four of his last five cuts and something is wrong with his game. Poulter won in Houston earlier this year and has enough game to get by Sergio in this matchup.
Great stories and great insight into the world of golf, every week on Golf Undigested. Please email me at email@example.com for any questions about the game of golf.
Get the latest line moves as well as sleeper picks, right here on the 80th edition of the Get More Sports original golf podcast, Golf Undigested. Enjoy your week. Keep your head down, Hit em’ straight and Take it Deeeeeep!
Be sure to check out the NEW Get More Sports APP at the Google Store.
- UFC Title Fight Preview: Daniel Cormier vs Brock Lesnar - August 16, 2018
- UFC 228 Fight Preview: Nicco Montano vs Valentina Shevchenko - August 14, 2018
- UFC 228 Preview & Picks : Tyron Woodley vs Darren Till - August 13, 2018
- Golf Undigested Podcast with Clark Burroughs predicts the 2018 PGA RBC Canadian Open Championship - July 25, 2018
- UFC Fight Night 134 Main Fight Preview : Shogun vs. Smith - July 19, 2018
- British Open Championship preview with former PGA Tour player Clark Burroughs - July 17, 2018
- 2018 NBA Draft Prop Bets - June 20, 2018
- The Golf Undigested Podcast with Clark Burroughs talks US Open Picks, Odds, and Predictions - June 13, 2018
- UFC 225 Fight Preview | Rafael Dos Anjos vs Colby Covington - June 8, 2018
- 2018 Indianapolis 500 Race Preview | Betting Odds | Highlights | Picks & Predictions - May 25, 2018