The Los Angeles Dodgers will go for their fourth win in a row when they play host to the Los Angeles Angels at Dodger Stadium. This interleague matchup can be viewed across the country on Fox and the game gets underway 7:15 p.m. ET.
Los Angeles Angels vs. Los Angeles Dodgers Odds
the Dodgers (-205) are favored over The Angels (+187) and Vegas has the Over/Under for this day game at 7 runs (+105 for the over and -125 for the under). Bettors can also wager on the game’s spread with the current runline odds sitting at -115 for the Angels +1.5 runs and -105 for the Dodgers -1.5.
The Angels have gone 48-47 SU this year and are 41-53 against the spread (ATS). They’ve lost 5.8 units for moneyline gamblers and 19.5 units ATS. The Dodgers, on the other hand, are 52-42 SU and 42-51 ATS. They’ve lost 16.3 units for moneyline bettors and 8.7 units ATS.
Dodgers games have an over/under record of 46-45-2 so far in 2018. Angels games have gone under 47 times, gone over 40 times and pushed on seven occasions.
Andrew Heaney will get the start for Los Angeles. The southpaw Heaney (5-6, 3.84 ERA) has racked up 96 punchouts in 95 innings so far. He’s 1-0 with 10 strikeouts and a 3.86 ERA against the Dodgers this year.
The Dodgers are turning to lefty Alex Wood (5-5, 3.88 ERA), who has 88 punchouts and 18 walks as well as a WHIP of 1.15. Wood is 0-0 with four strikeouts and a 4.50 ERA in one start against the Angels this year.
As a unit, the Dodgers’ pitching staff has given up 3.9 runs per game overall this year. Their starters have a 3.29 ERA, 1.13 WHIP and 9.6 strikeouts per nine innings. The bullpen has a 3.82 ERA, 1.29 WHIP and 9.3 K/9.
The Los Angeles hitters are putting up 4.7 runs per outing, including 4.1 per game over its last 10 games and 3.8 per game over their last five. The team’s hit .251/.339/.371 over its last five games and is 4-1 SU during that span.
Matt Kemp has helped lead the Dodgers’ offense this year with 15 home runs, 60 RBIs and 42 runs scored.
For the visiting squad, the Angels’ pitching staff allowed 4.1 runs per game and their starters own a 3.79 ERA, 1.27 WHIP and 9.19 K/9. The bullpen has logged an ERA of 3.83, along with a K-per-9 of 9.03.
The Angels offense has slashed .244/.318/.413 on its way to 4.4 runs scored per game this season, including 3.9 runs per game over the team’s last 10 games and 5.2 per game over the team’s last five outings (3-2 SU).
Mike Trout has provided a spark to the Los Angeles offense. Trout is slashing .313/.455/.614 with 25 home runs, 50 RBIs, 71 runs and 15 stolen bases.
The Dodgers just snuck away with the previous game in this series by a final tally of three runs to two.
Los Angeles Angels vs. Los Angeles Dodgers MLB Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Dodgers, ATS Winner – Angels, O/U – OVER
The under has cashed in six of Los Angeles’ last seven games.
The Angels have hit 13 home runs in their last 10 games, including 10 over their last five.
The Dodgers have averaged 19.1 runs + hits + errors over their last 10 contests and 20.6 over their last five.
- Ball State Cardinals vs. Alabama Crimson Tide Free Preview 11/16/18 - November 16, 2018
- Wake Forest Demon Deacons vs. Cal State Fullerton Titans Free Preview 11/16/18 - November 16, 2018
- Purdue Boilermakers vs. Davidson Wildcats Odds Preview 11/16/18 - November 16, 2018
- Virginia Tech Hokies vs. Northeastern Huskies Odds Preview 11/16/18 - November 16, 2018
- Appalachian State Mountaineers vs. Wichita State Shockers Free Preview 11/16/18 - November 16, 2018
- Western Kentucky Hilltoppers vs. West Virginia Mountaineers Betting Preview 11/16/18 - November 16, 2018
- Chicago Bulls vs. Milwaukee Bucks Odds Preview 11/16/18 - November 16, 2018
- Brooklyn Nets vs. Washington Wizards ATS Preview 11/16/18 - November 16, 2018
- Sacramento Kings at Memphis Grizzlies Odds Preview 11/16/18 - November 16, 2018
- Utah Jazz at Philadelphia 76ers Odds Preview 11/16/18 - November 16, 2018