The Los Angeles Dodgers will be taking on the Atlanta Braves in Game 4 of the NLDS. The visiting Dodgers currently hold a 2-1 lead in the series, and the action will be nationally televised on Fox Sports One. This elimination game gets underway 4:30 p.m. ET.
Los Angeles Dodgers at Atlanta Braves Odds
Rich Hill is getting the start for the Dodgers. The southpaw Hill is 11-5 with a 3.66 ERA and 150 strikeouts. He’s 1-0 with eight strikeouts and a 0.00 ERA against Atlanta this year.
The Braves are handing the ball to righty Mike Foltynewicz (13-10, 2.85 ERA), who has 202 strikeouts and 68 walks to his credit, as well as a 1.08 WHIP. Foltynewicz is 0-1 with eight strikeouts and a 7.20 ERA in one start against Los Angeles this year.
Fueled by a team slash line of .198/.355/.477, Los Angeles has scored 4.7 runs per game through three postseason games. Atlanta is hitting .144/.189/.222 through three games and the team has managed 2.0 runs during the 2018 playoffs.
The Braves bullpen has registered a postseason ERA of 2.30 and a WHIP of 1.34, while Dodgers relievers have a 1.50 ERA and 1.00 WHIP.
First baseman Cody Bellinger and outfielder Chris Taylor continue to lead Los Angeles’ hitters. Bellinger is slashing .256/.341/.463 with 25 home runs, 76 RBIs, 84 runs and 15 stolen bases, while Taylor is hitting .254/.332/.449 with 18 homers, 65 RBIs and 87 runs scored.
First baseman Freddie Freeman and outfielder Nick Markakis have led the way for the Braves’ offense this year. Freeman is slashing .306/.384/.503 with 24 home runs, 99 RBIs and 95 runs scored, and Markakis is hitting .294 with 14 homers, 93 RBIs and 79 runs.
The Braves are coming off of a 6-5 win in Game .
Los Angeles Dodgers vs. Atlanta Braves Free Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Braves, ATS Winner – Dodgers, O/U – OVER
Los Angeles has recorded 24 extra-base hits over its last five outings. Atlanta has five XBH over its last five.
The Dodgers have hit 17 home runs in their last 10 games, including 12 over their last five.
Los Angeles has recorded 25.3 runs + hits + errors per game over its last 10 contests and 23.6 over its last five.
- Detroit Red Wings at Montreal Canadiens Betting Preview 10/15/18 - October 15, 2018
- Milwaukee Brewers vs. Los Angeles Dodgers Free Preview 10/15/18 - October 15, 2018
- Los Angeles Kings vs. Toronto Maple Leafs Free Prediction 10/15/18 - October 15, 2018
- Dallas Stars vs. Ottawa Senators Matchup Preview 10/15/18 - October 15, 2018
- Minnesota Wild vs. Nashville Predators Game Preview 10/15/18 - October 15, 2018
- Anaheim Ducks vs. St. Louis Blues Free Prediction 10/14/18 - October 14, 2018
- San Jose Sharks vs. New Jersey Devils Game Preview 10/14/18 - October 14, 2018
- Carolina Hurricanes vs. Winnipeg Jets Free Preview 10/14/18 - October 14, 2018
- Houston Astros vs. Boston Red Sox Matchup 10/14/18 - October 14, 2018
- Week 6 Free Betting Preview – Kansas City Chiefs at New England Patriots - October 13, 2018