Los Angeles Dodgers at Seattle Mariners Odds
Vegas is listing Seattle (+120) as the underdog to Los Angeles (-130). Bettors can gamble on the game’s total with odds listed at -120 for over 8 runs and even money (+100) for under 8. The game’s runline odds sit at +115 for betting the Dodgers -1.5 runs and -135 for the Mariners +1.5.
The Dodgers have gone 66-57 SU this year and are 53-69 against the spread (ATS). They’ve lost 24.4 units for gamblers taking the moneyline and 15.9 units ATS. The Mariners, on the other hand, are 70-53 SU and 61-61 ATS. The team has gained 13.1 units for bettors taking the moneyline while earning 4.2 units ATS.
Mariners games have an over/under record of 58-62-2 in 2018. The Dodgers have an over/under record of 57-61-4.
Rich Hill will get the start for the visiting Dodgers. The southpaw Hill is 5-4 with a 3.57 ERA and 90 strikeouts. He has yet to face the Mariners this year and did not record a start against them in 2017, either.
The Mariners are turning to righty Erasmo Ramirez (0-2, 6.75 ERA), who has nine strikeouts and one walks as well as a WHIP of 1.30. Ramirez did not record a start against the Dodgers in 2017.
Los Angeles’ pitchers have allowed 3.9 runs per game and its starters own a 3.22 ERA, 1.13 WHIP and 9.37 K/9. The bullpen has an ERA of 3.94, along with a WHIP of 1.13.
Dodgers hitters have slashed .244/.327/.429 on their way to 4.7 runs scored per game this year, including 4.1 runs per game over the team’s last 10 games and 4.2 per game over the team’s last five outings (2-3 SU).
First baseman Cody Bellinger and outfielder Chris Taylor continue to lead Los Angeles’ hitters. Bellinger is slashing .257/.343/.465 with 19 home runs, 55 RBIs and 68 runs scored, while Taylor has a .248 average with 13 homers, 53 RBIs and 66 runs scored.
For the home team, Seattle’s pitchers have yielded 4.4 runs per game overall this season. Its starting pitching staff has an ERA of 4.24, a WHIP of 1.24 and a strikeouts-per-nine of 7.7. The bullpen has a 3.96 ERA, 1.25 WHIP and 9.3 K/9.
The Seattle offense has put up 4.1 runs per contest, including 4.2 per game over its last 10 games and 3.0 per game over its last five. The team has slashed .239/.278/.359 over its last five contests and is 2-3 SU during that span.
Shortstop Jean Segura and right fielder Dee Gordon have led the Mariners’ hitters this year. Segura is hitting .314/.343/.437 with nine home runs, 56 RBIs, 78 runs and 17 stolen bases, while Gordon’s line sits at .276/.297/.342 with 124 hits, 24 RBIs, 54 runs and 27 stolen bases.
Los Angeles Dodgers at Seattle Mariners Free Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Dodgers, ATS Winner – Dodgers, O/U – OVER
Los Angeles has logged 16 extra-base hits over its last five contests. Seattle has 12 XBH over its last five.
Los Angeles has recorded 22.1 Runs + Hits + Errors per game over its last 10 outings and 22.2 over its last five.
The Dodgers have hit 14 home runs in their last 10 games. The Mariners have hit 12 over their last 10.
- Ball State Cardinals vs. Alabama Crimson Tide Free Preview 11/16/18 - November 16, 2018
- Wake Forest Demon Deacons vs. Cal State Fullerton Titans Free Preview 11/16/18 - November 16, 2018
- Purdue Boilermakers vs. Davidson Wildcats Odds Preview 11/16/18 - November 16, 2018
- Virginia Tech Hokies vs. Northeastern Huskies Odds Preview 11/16/18 - November 16, 2018
- Appalachian State Mountaineers vs. Wichita State Shockers Free Preview 11/16/18 - November 16, 2018
- Western Kentucky Hilltoppers vs. West Virginia Mountaineers Betting Preview 11/16/18 - November 16, 2018
- Chicago Bulls vs. Milwaukee Bucks Odds Preview 11/16/18 - November 16, 2018
- Brooklyn Nets vs. Washington Wizards ATS Preview 11/16/18 - November 16, 2018
- Sacramento Kings at Memphis Grizzlies Odds Preview 11/16/18 - November 16, 2018
- Utah Jazz at Philadelphia 76ers Odds Preview 11/16/18 - November 16, 2018