The Milwaukee Brewers will head south to face off against the Atlanta Braves at SunTrust Park. This NL matchup will get going at 1:35 p.m. ET and fans can tune in to Fox Sports Net Wisconsin to catch the game.
Milwaukee Brewers at Atlanta Braves Odds
Atlanta (-120) is favored against Milwaukee (+110) and Vegas has put the Over/Under for this afternoon game at 9 runs. The odds for betting on the game’s total stand at +100 for the over and -120 for the under. Gamblers can also bet on the game’s runline with the odds sitting at Brewers +1.5 runs (-190) and Braves -1.5 runs (+165).
The Braves are 62-50 straight up (SU) and 59-53 against the spread (ATS). The team has gained 18.6 units for moneyline bettors and 1.8 units (ATS). Atlanta has a 3-4 ATS mark over its last seven games and the over has hit in four of those seven. The Brewers, on the other hand, have gone 66-52 SU this year and are 61-58 ATS. Overall, the team’s gained 9.8 units for moneyline gamblers, but have lost 0.3 units ATS. Milwaukee is 3-4 ATS over its last seven games and the total has gone over in five of those seven.
Atlanta games have a 55-52-5 over/under record in 2018. Milwaukee has an over/under record of 56-59-4.
Atlanta’s pitchers have given up 4.1 runs per game overall this season as a unit. Its starters have a 3.64 ERA, 1.26 WHIP and 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings. The bullpen has a 4.18 ERA, 1.34 WHIP and 9.0 K/9.
Atlanta’s offense has produced 4.8 runs per outing, including 4.4 per game over its last 10 games and 4.4 per game over its last five. The team has slashed .268/.288/.469 over its last five matchups and is 3-2 SU during that span.
Right fielder Nick Markakis and first baseman Freddie Freeman have led the Braves’ offense this year. Markakis is slashing .323/.388/.499 with 14 home runs, 70 RBIs and 64 runs scored, while Freeman’s line sits at .318/.398/.524 with 18 homers, 70 RBIs and 68 runs.
In the visiting dugout, Milwaukee’s pitchers have allowed 4.1 runs per game and its starters own a 3.91 ERA, 1.23 WHIP and 7.74 K/9. The bullpen has an ERA of 3.75, along with a WHIP of 1.23 and a K/9 of 10.23.
The Brewers offense has slashed .248/.318/.415 on its way to 4.4 runs scored per game in 2018, including 4.9 runs per game over the team’s last 10 games and 5.8 per game over the team’s last five contests (2-3 SU).
Milwaukee’s offense has been led by outfielders Christian Yelich and Lorenzo Cain. Yelich is slashing .319/.382/.536 with 18 home runs, 60 RBIs, 79 runs and 14 stolen bases, while Cain is hitting .298/.390/.418 with eight homers, 30 RBIs, 58 runs and 20 steals.
Milwaukee Brewers vs. Atlanta Braves MLB Pick
Predictions: SU Winner – Braves, ATS Winner – Brewers, O/U – UNDER
The under has hit in only one of Milwaukee’s last seven games.
Atlanta has recorded 22.4 Runs + Hits + Errors per game over its last 10 games and 23.6 over its last five.
The Brewers have hit 17 home runs in their last 10 games, including 12 over their last five.
- Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils vs. Hawaii Rainbow Warriors Odds Preview 12/16/18 - December 16, 2018
- Norfolk State Spartans at Loyola Chicago Ramblers Free Preview 12/16/18 - December 16, 2018
- Cleveland State Vikings at Illinois State Redbirds Betting Preview 12/16/18 - December 16, 2018
- Cornell Big Red vs. Niagara Purple Eagles Odds Preview 12/16/18 - December 16, 2018
- Miami (OH) RedHawks vs. Northern Kentucky Norse Free Preview 12/16/18 - December 16, 2018
- Samford Bulldogs vs. Auburn Tigers Odds Preview 12/16/18 - December 16, 2018
- FGCU Eagles vs. UMBC Retrievers Free Preview 12/16/18 - December 16, 2018
- UC Riverside Highlanders vs. UTEP Miners Free Preview 12/16/18 - December 16, 2018
- Drexel Dragons vs. Quinnipiac Bobcats Odds Preview 12/16/18 - December 16, 2018
- Troy Trojans vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers Odds Preview 12/16/18 - December 16, 2018