Milwaukee Brewers at Minnesota Twins Odds
Minnesota (-125) is favored over Milwaukee (+115) and Vegas has the Over/Under for this game at 9 runs (+105 for the over and -125 for the under). Bettors can also wager on the game’s spread with the most recent runline odds coming in at Brewers +1.5 runs (-180) and Twins +-1.5 runs (+160).
The Twins are 18-22 SU and 23-16 ATS. They’ve lost 2.7 units for moneyline bettors while gaining 4.1 units against the spread (ATS). The Brewers have gone 27-18 SU this year and are 26-18 ATS. Overall, the team’s gained 10.1 units for moneyline bettors in the season’s early going and 6.7 units ATS.
Twins games have had an over/under record of 20-18-1 so far in 2018. Milwaukee has been a decent under bet with a total record of 16-26-2.
Freddy Peralta is projected to start for Milwaukee. Peralta is 1-0 with a 0.00 ERA and 13 strikeouts. He has yet to face the Twins this year and did not record a start against them in 2017, either.
The Twins will turn to righty Fernando Romero (2-0, 0.54 ERA), who has 20 strikeouts and nine walks to his name as well as a 1.20 WHIP. Romero did not pitch in the majors last season.
As a unit, Minnesota’s pitching staff has given up 4.8 runs per game overall in 2018. The team’s starters have an ERA of 4.32, a WHIP of 1.35 and a strikeouts-per-nine of 9.1. The bullpen has a 4.89 ERA, 1.48 WHIP and 9.1 K/9.
The Minnesota hitters are putting up 4.3 runs per outing, including 4.0 per game over its last 10 games and 2.6 per game over their last five. The team has hit .232/.280/.317 over its last five contests and is 1-4 SU during that stretch.
The Twins’ hitters have been led by Eddie Rosario, who is hitting .295/.321/.551 with nine home runs, 27 RBIs and 28 runs scored. Rosario performed well at home last season, slashing .332/.371/.632 over 299 plate appearances (his total season line was .290/.328/.507).
In the other dugout, Milwaukee’s pitchers have allowed 3.7 runs per game and its starting pitchers own a 4.04 ERA, 1.28 WHIP and 7.12 K/9. The bullpen has an outstanding ERA of just 2.65, along with a K-per-9 of 10.13.
Brewers hitters have slashed .246/.314/.405 on their way to 4.1 runs scored per game in 2018, including 5.2 runs per game over the team’s last 10 games and 6.2 per game over the team’s last five outings (4-1 SU).
Milwaukee’s hitters have been led by Lorenzo Cain, who is slashing .275/.381/.438 with five home runs, 14 RBIs, 26 runs and 10 steals.
The Brewers just took the previous game in the series by a score of eight runs to three.
Milwaukee Brewers vs. Minnesota Twins Free MLB Pick
Predictions: SU Winner – Twins, ATS Winner – Brewers, O/U – OVER
The over has cashed in three of Milwaukee’s last seven games.
The Brewers have hit 16 home runs in their last 10 games, including 11 over their last five.
Minnesota has averaged 21.2 runs + hits + errors over its last 10 outings and 17.8 over its last five.
The Brewers have won four of their last five games SU while the Twins have lost four of their last five SU.
- Colorado Rockies vs. Atlanta Braves Free Preview 08/17/18 - August 17, 2018
- Tampa Bay Rays at Boston Red Sox Free Preview 08/17/18 - August 17, 2018
- Baltimore Orioles vs. Cleveland Indians Free Preview 08/17/18 - August 17, 2018
- Kansas City Royals vs. Chicago White Sox Free Pick 08/17/18 - August 17, 2018
- San Francisco Giants at Cincinnati Reds Betting Preview 08/17/18 - August 17, 2018
- Detroit Tigers vs. Minnesota Twins Free Preview 08/17/18 - August 17, 2018
- Toronto Blue Jays at New York Yankees Betting Preview 08/17/18 - August 17, 2018
- Houston Astros vs. Oakland Athletics Free Pick 08/17/18 - August 17, 2018
- New York Mets vs. Philadelphia Phillies Betting Preview 08/17/18 - August 17, 2018
- Chicago Cubs vs. Pittsburgh Pirates Matchup 08/17/18 - August 17, 2018