Game 1 of the Milwaukee Bucks-Boston Celtics series went down to the wire. While the Celtics won, the feeling was that Milwaukee could possibly steal Game 2. As it turns out, that thinking couldn’t have been more wrong as the Celtics easily rolled in Game 2. They now hold a 2-0 lead as the series shifts over to Milwaukee.
The Celtics opened as a three-point favorite but closed much lower at BetDSI as bettors thought Milwaukee was the play. The Celtics ended up winning by a final score of 120-106 and covering quite easily. The total closed at 199.5 and the game coasted over the total.
The Bucks were never really in this contest as they were trailing by 11 after the first quarter. Their defense simply didn’t show up as they allowed the Celtics to score 30 ore more in three of the four quarters. They were down by nine at halftime and 15 entering the fourth quarter.
As in Game 1, the Bucks got great efforts from Giannis Antetokounmpo and Khris Middleton but the contributions from the rest of the team were sparse. Antetokounmpo scored 30 points while adding nine rebounds, eight assists, a steal and a block. Middleton had 25 points, four rebounds and an assist. However, the other three starters combined for just 26 points and the rest of the team totaled 51. Oddly enough, the Bucks shot 59.7% from the field and still lost by 14.
The main issue for the Bucks was turnovers. For a second straight game, they coughed up a lot of them. After 20 in Game 1, they had another 15 in Game 2, which was 10 more than the Celtics. And while the Bucks shot well, so did the Celtics, connecting on 53.5% of their shots from the field. Jaylen Brown had a huge game with 30 points and five rebounds while Terry Rozier added 23 points and eight assists. Four other players hit double figures as Marcus Morris had 18, Al Horford had 16, Greg Monroe had 12 and Shane Larkin added 11.
Game 3 of this series goes on Friday night in Milwaukee.
- Top 5 Betting Trends for NCAA Football Sept. 22, 2018 - September 21, 2018
- NFL Week 4 Betting Odds: Look-ahead Lines - September 21, 2018
- The Gronkcast – Inside the NFL Episode 7 - September 20, 2018
- The Eight Best Bets To Win The Tour Championship - September 18, 2018
- NFL Week 3 Parlay Free Pick - September 18, 2018
- Best Teaser Pick for Week 3 – NFL Betting Odds - September 17, 2018
- Top 5 Betting Trends for NFL Week 3 - September 17, 2018
- NFL Week 3 Opening Lines Report - September 17, 2018
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao II Betting Odds and Boxing Props - September 16, 2018
- Best Teaser Pick for Week 2 – NFL Betting Odds - September 15, 2018