Game 1 of the Milwaukee Bucks-Boston Celtics series went down to the wire. While the Celtics won, the feeling was that Milwaukee could possibly steal Game 2. As it turns out, that thinking couldn’t have been more wrong as the Celtics easily rolled in Game 2. They now hold a 2-0 lead as the series shifts over to Milwaukee.
The Celtics opened as a three-point favorite but closed much lower at BetDSI as bettors thought Milwaukee was the play. The Celtics ended up winning by a final score of 120-106 and covering quite easily. The total closed at 199.5 and the game coasted over the total.
The Bucks were never really in this contest as they were trailing by 11 after the first quarter. Their defense simply didn’t show up as they allowed the Celtics to score 30 ore more in three of the four quarters. They were down by nine at halftime and 15 entering the fourth quarter.
As in Game 1, the Bucks got great efforts from Giannis Antetokounmpo and Khris Middleton but the contributions from the rest of the team were sparse. Antetokounmpo scored 30 points while adding nine rebounds, eight assists, a steal and a block. Middleton had 25 points, four rebounds and an assist. However, the other three starters combined for just 26 points and the rest of the team totaled 51. Oddly enough, the Bucks shot 59.7% from the field and still lost by 14.
The main issue for the Bucks was turnovers. For a second straight game, they coughed up a lot of them. After 20 in Game 1, they had another 15 in Game 2, which was 10 more than the Celtics. And while the Bucks shot well, so did the Celtics, connecting on 53.5% of their shots from the field. Jaylen Brown had a huge game with 30 points and five rebounds while Terry Rozier added 23 points and eight assists. Four other players hit double figures as Marcus Morris had 18, Al Horford had 16, Greg Monroe had 12 and Shane Larkin added 11.
Game 3 of this series goes on Friday night in Milwaukee.
- 2018 LPGA Marathon Classic Betting Odds & Preview - July 10, 2018
- 2018 PGA Tour John Deere Classic Betting Odds & Preview - July 10, 2018
- 2018 Champions Tour Constellation Senior Players Championship Betting Odds & Preview - July 10, 2018
- 2018 European Tour Scottish Open Betting Odds & Preview - July 10, 2018
- 2018 Web.com Utah Championship Betting Odds & Preview - July 10, 2018
- CFL Betting: Week 5 Preview & Picks - July 10, 2018
- NFL Betting: Odds To Win MVP Released - July 10, 2018
- NHL Betting: Free Agency Winners So Far This Summer - July 9, 2018
- World Cup Odds: France The Favorite Among Final Four - July 9, 2018
- UFC Odds: Cormier Opens As Sizable Favorite Over Lesnar - July 9, 2018