The NCAA Football Throwdown Podcast is out once again. We are up to Episode 9 of the season, and Ej the Rainmaker and Erik the Hun bring you all you need to know about the games surrounding week 11 of the College Football Season.
Three big games that kick off at high-noon on the east coast start off the broadcast.
We start with the Baylor vs Oklahoma game at Memorial Stadium. The Sooners appear as 18-point favorites in a rather large Big 12 showdown. Baylor’s Shock Linwood made national news after punching one of the coaches, which landed him a suspension for the big meeting in Norman on Saturday.
Our hosts then turn their attention to another showdown at Memorial Stadium, except this one comes in Texas. The Horns host West Virginia in another huge Big XII clash that holds some weight for both squads. Texas is looking for their sixth win which holds bowl eligibility, and West Virginia has only tasted defeat once all season. The Mountaineers come in at 7 – 1. The total makes the board for both of our hosts in this contest.
Another Memorial Stadium makes a mention on the show. The Hoosiers face Penn State at Indiana’s Memorial Stadium, where Penn State comes in as 7.5 road favorites.
LSU heads to Razorback Stadium in an SEC clash that where a low-scoring battle is expected. Let’s see if we have a ‘not so fast’ moment when it comes to this contest.
Tulsa and Navy make our discussion list as well, as we expect more points than the scoreboard can hold in this game.
The honorable mentions and dogs of the week bring us to the end of the show as usual, so sit back, enjoy an ice cold Dr. Pepper while you enjoy your college football weekend.
May the bets be with you! Make it Rain! Take it Down!
- Futures Betting – Juventus Earns Triple - April 14, 2017
- Europa League Quarterfinals – April 13 - April 12, 2017
- Champions League Quarterfinals – April 11 - April 9, 2017
- Italia Round 31 Serie A ~ April 8 – 9 - April 6, 2017
- Asia World Cup Qualifying – March 28 - March 27, 2017
- Europe World Cup Qualifying – March 26 - March 25, 2017
- European World Cup Qualifying – March 25 - March 24, 2017
- European World Cup Qualifying – March 24 - March 22, 2017
- South America World Cup Qualifying - March 21, 2017
- Asian World Cup Qualifying – Round 3 - March 21, 2017