The NCAA Football Throwdown Podcast is back again for another Tuesday edition of the show.
Ej the Rainmaker and Erik the Hun rewind the clock to last weekend and review the upsets that went down.
In addition, the gents hand out their plays for the Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday games on the board.
It is Tuesday, October 10, as we approach the mid-week games listed on the schedule.
Before we get there, we have another fun-filled edition of ‘Who’s the Dummy’. We found ourselves a doozie this past Friday from the Memphis vs UConn game, and we can’t wait for it ourselves.
Moving along through the Throwdown Podcast, we have football being played from Wednesday to Monday this week. Get ready to enjoy six straight days of football, because we can!
Starting on Wednesday, the Sun Belt Conference lists the first game of the Week 7 slate. South Alabama makes a visit to Veterans Memorial Stadium, as they take on Troy. Troy opened as -17 point favorites, but the line is slowly shrinking.
With one Thursday game canceled due to weather, we inform you of some betting advice for Thursday. Texas State takes on Louisiana Lafayette, so tune in for a play on the total.
Two Friday games wrap up the show this week, consequently offering plays on both totals. Jump on some more betting advice on team totals and 1st half props from the two contests. Clemson and Syracuse kick off game one of the night, while Washington State takes on the California Bears.
The hosts also inform the listeners about the schedule for Thursday’s Throwdown Podcast. Erik reveals the games he will be covering this week here at GMS.
Tune in every Tuesday and Thursday for the NCAA Football Throwdown Podcast. Thanks for tuning in, and we will see you next time.
Make it Rain!
Take it Down!
- Get More Sportscast – February 2 - February 2, 2018
- Get More Sportscast – February 1 - February 1, 2018
- Get More Sportscast – January 31 - January 31, 2018
- Get More Sportcast – January 30 - January 30, 2018
- Get More Sportscast – January 29 - January 29, 2018
- Get More Sportscast – January 26 - January 26, 2018
- Get More Sportscast – January 25 - January 25, 2018
- Get More Sportscast – January 24 - January 24, 2018
- Get More Sportscast – January 23 - January 23, 2018
- Get More Sportscast – January 22 - January 22, 2018