On Saturday March 17th, London will be host to a UFC Fight Night 127 at the O2 Arena . We’ve seen quite a few changes to this card that have pushed some newcomers and unproven fighters into the cage. There will be 4 main card fights and 8 preliminary card fights with entire event will be shown Saturday afternoon on UFC Fight Pass. There will also be fighters from Afghanistan, Russia, Scotland, England, Canada, Wales, Sweden, the United States, Germany, France, Poland, and Brazil in this event.
Peter Sobotta (+180) vs. Leon Edwards (-220) UFC Fight Night 127 Odds
The preliminary card ends and the main card begins with the welterweight fight between Peter Sobotta and Leon Edwards. Despite four wins in his last five fights, Sobotta, is a pretty sizable underdog to Edwards in this spot. Sobotta has always been a well-rounded fighter, but his lack of ground game in his last three fights is a bit concerning for a guy with 10 career tapout wins. Sobotta does own wins over Ben Saunders and Nicholas Dalby in his last two fights, but he’ll have a tough battle here.
That’s because native son Leon Edwards has controlled his last four fights in winning efforts. Sobotta is a finisher and Edwards is a very patient fighter. Normally we see judges reward effort and volume, but Edwards has been able to sustain control and even wore down Albert Tumenov to the point where he tapped out at UFC 204. Four of the last five fights for Edwards have gone all 15 minutes.
Pick & Prediction: Leon Edwards (-220)
Going the distance is where the balance of power should swing in Leon Edwards favor, as the younger, more technically-sound fighter. Our pick & prediction is for Edwards in a fight that goes all 15 minutes.
- UFC Fight Night 134 Main Fight Preview : Shogun vs. Smith - July 19, 2018
- British Open Championship preview with former PGA Tour player Clark Burroughs - July 17, 2018
- 2018 NBA Draft Prop Bets - June 20, 2018
- The Golf Undigested Podcast with Clark Burroughs talks US Open Picks, Odds, and Predictions - June 13, 2018
- UFC 225 Fight Preview | Rafael Dos Anjos vs Colby Covington - June 8, 2018
- 2018 Indianapolis 500 Race Preview | Betting Odds | Highlights | Picks & Predictions - May 25, 2018
- 2018 Belmont Stakes – Top Horses & Opening Betting Odds - May 22, 2018
- Survivor Ghost Island Betting Odds – Finale Odds to Win - May 21, 2018
- UFC 224 Amanda Nunes vs Raquel Pennington Fight Recap Review by Hollywood Joe Tussing - May 13, 2018
- UFC 224 Amanda Cooper vs. Mackenzie Dern | Fight Recap Review by Hollywood Joe Tussing - May 13, 2018