On Saturday March 17th, London will be host to a UFC Fight Night 127 at the O2 Arena . We’ve seen quite a few changes to this card that have pushed some newcomers and unproven fighters into the cage. There will be 4 main card fights and 8 preliminary card fights with entire event will be shown Saturday afternoon on UFC Fight Pass. There will also be fighters from Afghanistan, Russia, Scotland, England, Canada, Wales, Sweden, the United States, Germany, France, Poland, and Brazil in this event.
Peter Sobotta (+180) vs. Leon Edwards (-220) UFC Fight Night 127 Odds
The preliminary card ends and the main card begins with the welterweight fight between Peter Sobotta and Leon Edwards. Despite four wins in his last five fights, Sobotta, is a pretty sizable underdog to Edwards in this spot. Sobotta has always been a well-rounded fighter, but his lack of ground game in his last three fights is a bit concerning for a guy with 10 career tapout wins. Sobotta does own wins over Ben Saunders and Nicholas Dalby in his last two fights, but he’ll have a tough battle here.
That’s because native son Leon Edwards has controlled his last four fights in winning efforts. Sobotta is a finisher and Edwards is a very patient fighter. Normally we see judges reward effort and volume, but Edwards has been able to sustain control and even wore down Albert Tumenov to the point where he tapped out at UFC 204. Four of the last five fights for Edwards have gone all 15 minutes.
Pick & Prediction: Leon Edwards (-220)
Going the distance is where the balance of power should swing in Leon Edwards favor, as the younger, more technically-sound fighter. Our pick & prediction is for Edwards in a fight that goes all 15 minutes.
- American Idol – 2018 Season | Understanding the Competition & Contestants Betting Odds To Win - April 21, 2018
- The Voice 2018 Season – Understanding the Competition & Contestants Betting Odds To Win - April 20, 2018
- Survivor Ghost Island – Episode 9 Recap, Every Man for Himself | Episode 10 Elimination | Betting Odds - April 20, 2018
- NASCAR Monster Energy | 2018 Toyota Owners 400 | Race Preview | Picks | Race Highlights - April 19, 2018
- Michelle Waterson vs Cortney Casey | UFC Fight Night 29 Fight Review/Recap by Pro MMA Fighter Hollywood Joe Tussing - April 16, 2018
- Carlos Condit vs Alex Oliviera | UFC Fight Night 29 Fight Review/Recap by MMA Fighter Hollywood Joe Tussing - April 15, 2018
- Israel Adesanya vs Marvin Vettori | UFC Fight Night 29 Fight Review/Recap by Pro MMA Fighter Hollywood Joe Tussing - April 15, 2018
- Dustin Poirier vs Justin Gaethje | UFC Fight Night 29 Review/Recap by Professional MMA Fighter Hollywood Joe Tussing - April 15, 2018
- Survivor Ghost Island – Episode 8 Recap, Who will be eliminated in Episode 9 – Betting Odds - April 14, 2018
- Nascar Monster Energy Cup Series – 2018 Food City 500 Race Preview - April 12, 2018