The Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (4-2) meet the Prairie View A&M Panthers (2-5) at Stan Sheriff Center. The game is scheduled to begin at 12 a.m. ET on Wednesday, December 6, 2017.
Prairie View A&M Panthers at Hawaii Rainbow Warriors ATS Prediction
The Panthers are trying to rebound after their 69-57 loss to the New Mexico State Aggies in their last matchup. New Mexico State’s turnover percentage was their biggest strength over Prairie View A&M. The Aggies had a rate of 22.5 (worse than their season average of 16.9), while the Panthers posted a mark of 29.3 (above their season average of 18.3). Gary Blackston was the top scorer from either team with 19 points on 6-for-19 shooting.
The last time the Rainbow Warriors played, they were blown out by the Utah Runnin’ Utes, 80-60. Utah made good use of their 27 trips to the free throw line, converting on 22 of them (81.5 percent). Hawaii, meanwhile, was just 10-15 (66.7 percent). Drew Buggs had a good performance for Hawaii, leading the team in scoring with 14 points on 5-for-10 shooting.
This has potential to be a sloppy game for the offense of Hawaii. Since the 2016-17 season, Hawaii ranks 262nd in the NCAA in ball protection (turnover percentage of 20.0 percent), while the disruptive defense of Prairie View A&M has forced the 28th-most turnovers in the NCAA (22.3 percent).
Although Prairie View A&M struggles winning games straight up (2-5 SU), they have a solid record against the spread (2-2). Games featuring the Panthers tend to go over the O/U total (66.7 percent).
Hawaii is 4-2 SU, but they struggle covering the spread (1-4 ATS). Unlike Prairie View A&M, Rainbow Warriors games tend to go under the total (60.0 percent).
Prairie View A&M Panthers vs. Hawaii Rainbow Warriors Odds Pick
Predictions: SU Winner – Prairie View A&M, ATS Winner – Prairie View A&M, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
Prairie View A&M ranks 25th in steals per game (8.0) while Hawaii ranks 243rd (5.2).
The Rainbow Warriors rank 84th in rebounds allowed per game (33.6) while the Panthers rank 270th (37.8).
Prairie View A&M ranks 123rd in blocks per game (3.5) while Hawaii ranks 270th (2.0).
The Rainbow Warriors rank 18th in assists allowed per game (10.7) while the Panthers rank 157th (13.2).
Hawaii is 37th in the nation with 18.6 three pointers allowed per game while Prairie View A&M is 41st with 18.8 three pointers allowed per game.
- New York Mets vs. Baltimore Orioles Free Pick 08/15/18 - August 15, 2018
- Cleveland Indians at Cincinnati Reds Matchup 08/15/18 - August 15, 2018
- Milwaukee Brewers at Chicago Cubs Matchup 08/15/18 - August 15, 2018
- Chicago White Sox vs. Detroit Tigers Free Preview 08/15/18 - August 15, 2018
- Colorado Rockies vs. Houston Astros Matchup 08/15/18 - August 15, 2018
- Toronto Blue Jays vs. Kansas City Royals Free Pick 08/15/18 - August 15, 2018
- San Francisco Giants at Los Angeles Dodgers Free Pick 08/15/18 - August 15, 2018
- Tampa Bay Rays vs. New York Yankees Free Preview 08/15/18 - August 15, 2018
- Pittsburgh Pirates vs. Minnesota Twins Betting Preview 08/15/18 - August 15, 2018
- Miami Marlins vs. Atlanta Braves Matchup 08/15/18 - August 15, 2018