This week on the SPEAK UP podcast, Ej welcomes author and extreme athlete Kristen Ulmer to the show.
Kristen is simply known as the most fearless extreme woman athlete in all of North America. You read that right, because she is the biggest bad-ass on this Continent!
Last month, Kristen released her book, “The Art of Fear: Why Conquering Fear Won’t Work and What to Do Instead.”
Kristen took on one of the most daunting tasks in life, by trying to come to terms with her fears. Her own fears elevated her success, by learning to channel her emotions, and use the fear to motivate instead of intimidate.
Kristen can be found teaching and helping others come to terms with their own fears, and she welcomes visitors to her website at Kristenulmer.com. Should you purchase a copy of her book through her site, a little gift will be coming your way, from her personally.
Please help Kristen deal with her own fears about how well her book does, by grabbing your own copy today. Your own fears will thankful that you did, and what you take from this book could teach you things you never thought your own body could handle. Coming to terms with fears in life, is certainly something everyone should learn, and you can listen to Kristen’s own words about how to approach the subject.
I would like to extend a big thank you to Kristen and her P.R team for sending me a copy of the book. It was certainly worth taking the time to read, and I hope you all enjoy listening to Kristen’s story. Who knows where will see her next, because the more Moose you run into when you go hiking, the more extreme your life can be! (You’ll have to listen to make sense of that one!)
- Get More Sportscast – February 2 - February 2, 2018
- Get More Sportscast – February 1 - February 1, 2018
- Get More Sportscast – January 31 - January 31, 2018
- Get More Sportcast – January 30 - January 30, 2018
- Get More Sportscast – January 29 - January 29, 2018
- Get More Sportscast – January 26 - January 26, 2018
- Get More Sportscast – January 25 - January 25, 2018
- Get More Sportscast – January 24 - January 24, 2018
- Get More Sportscast – January 23 - January 23, 2018
- Get More Sportscast – January 22 - January 22, 2018