The Golden State Warriors (1-0) go head-to-head with the San Antonio Spurs (0-1) at ORACLE Arena in game two of the First Round of the Western Conference Playoffs. The game starts at 10:30 p.m. ET on Monday, April 16, 2018, and will air on TNT.
Golden State is a 9.5-point favorite on the opening line, while the Over/Under (O/U) for the game opened at 205.5 points.
San Antonio Spurs at Golden State Warriors Free Prediction
Durant recorded 24 points, eight rebounds and seven assists in game one, in which the Warriors beat the Spurs 113-92, covering as 7.5-point favorites. The game finished with a total of 205 points, hitting the projected point total. Golden State out-rebounded San Antonio. The Warriors had 10 offensive rebounds and 51 total rebounds, while the Spurs had three and 30, respectively.
This battle pits one of the league’s top offenses against one of its elite defenses. Golden State currently ranks second in offensive efficiency and San Antonio is fourth in defensive efficiency.
San Antonio heads into the game with records of 47-36 straight up (SU) and 41-38-4 against the spread (ATS). A little over half of the Spurs’ games have finished under the total.
Golden State has an outstanding 59-24 SU record, but they are just 34-46-3 ATS. Games involving the Warriors have finished over the O/U total 49.4 percent of the time.
San Antonio Spurs at Golden State Warriors Free Pick
Free Prediction: SU Winner – Warriors, ATS Winner – Spurs, O/U – Over
San Antonio is 15-24-3 ATS on the road with 22 unders, 18 overs and 2 pushes.
Golden State is 16-24-2 ATS at home with 21 unders, 20 overs and 1 push.
In games where they hold opponents below 100 points, San Antonio is 32-10 and Golden State is 16-5.
The Spurs are 36-14 when they reach the century mark, while the Warriors are 56-15.
San Antonio ranks seventh in points off turnovers allowed per game (15.0) while Golden State ranks 28th (18.6).
The Warriors rank first in fast break points per game (19.1) while the Spurs rank 22nd (10.2).
San Antonio ranks ninth in second chance points per game (13.1) while Golden State ranks 29th (10.3).
The Spurs rank 14th in steals allowed per game (7.6) while the Warriors rank last (8.8).
Golden State ranks first in assists per game (29.3) while San Antonio ranks 16th (22.7).
The Warriors rank 17th in three pointers attempted per game (28.8) while the Spurs rank 27th (24.1).
Golden State ranks first in blocks per game (7.4) while San Antonio ranks fourth (5.6).
In their last five games, San Antonio is 1-4 ATS with 3 overs, 1 under and 1 push.
Golden State is 2-3 ATS with 3 overs, 1 under and 1 push over their last five games.
The Spurs have been outscored by an average of 6.2 points in their last five games. For the season, San Antonio has defeated opponents by an average of 2.6 points.
During their last five games, the Warriors have scored an average of 107.0 points per game (6.5 below their season average) and allowed an average of 112.6 points per game (5.3 above their season average).
- Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Washington Capitals Betting Preview 4/26/18 - April 26, 2018
- San Jose Sharks vs. Vegas Golden Knights Matchup Preview 4/26/18 - April 26, 2018
- Arizona Diamondbacks vs. Philadelphia Phillies Betting Preview 04/26/18 - April 26, 2018
- New York Mets vs. St. Louis Cardinals Free Pick 04/26/18 - April 26, 2018
- Boston Red Sox vs. Toronto Blue Jays Free Pick 04/26/18 - April 26, 2018
- Detroit Tigers at Pittsburgh Pirates Betting Preview 04/26/18 - April 26, 2018
- Minnesota Twins vs. New York Yankees Betting Preview 04/26/18 - April 26, 2018
- Chicago White Sox vs. Kansas City Royals Betting Preview 04/26/18 - April 26, 2018
- Seattle Mariners vs. Cleveland Indians Free Pick 04/26/18 - April 26, 2018
- Atlanta Braves vs. Cincinnati Reds Free Preview 04/26/18 - April 26, 2018