Seattle Mariners vs. Colorado Rockies Odds
The Rockies are 49-45 straight up (SU) and 47-46 against the spread (ATS). The team has gained 2.4 units for moneyline bettors and 1.5 units (ATS). Colorado has covered the spread four times in its last seven games and the under has hit in four of those seven. The Mariners, on the other hand, are 58-37 SU and have gone 48-46 ATS. Overall, the team’s gained 18.8 units for moneyline bettors, but have lost 0.1 units ATS. Seattle is 3-4 ATS over its last seven games and the under has cashed in three of those seven.
Colorado games have an over/under record of 43-46-4 so far in 2018. Seattle has an over/under record of 46-46-2.
Left-hander Wade LeBlanc is getting the start for the visiting Mariners. LeBlanc (5-0, 3.39 ERA) has recorded 63 strikeouts in 85 innings so far. He’s 1-0 with three strikeouts and a 6.00 ERA against Colorado this year.
The Rockies are sending righty Jon Gray (7-7, 5.77 ERA) to the mound. Gray has 119 strikeouts and 29 walks to his name, as well as a WHIP of 1.49. Gray has yet to face the Mariners this year and did not record a start against them in 2017.
Seattle’s pitching staff allowed 4.3 runs per game and its starters own a 4.08 ERA, 1.22 WHIP and 7.81 K/9. The bullpen has managed an ERA of 4.00, along with a WHIP of 1.22 and a K/9 of 9.58.
The Mariners offense has slashed .259/.323/.418 on its way to 4.3 runs scored per game in 2018, including 3.5 runs per game over the team’s last 10 games and 4.2 per game over the team’s last five outings (2-3 SU).
Shortstop Jean Segura and outfielder Dee Gordon have paced Seattle’s hitters. Segura is slashing .325/.356/.463 with seven home runs, 47 RBIs, 65 runs and 14 stolen bases, while Gordon is hitting .284 with one homers, 21 RBIs, 43 runs and 22 stolen bases.
For the home team, Colorado’s pitching staff has allowed 4.9 runs per game overall this year. The team’s starters have an ERA of 4.45, a WHIP of 1.33 and a strikeouts-per-nine of 8.4. The bullpen has a 5.25 ERA, 1.46 WHIP and 8.7 K/9.
The Colorado offense has put up 4.9 runs per outing, including 6.7 per game over its last 10 games and 8.2 per game over its last five. The team has slashed .311/.377/.594 over its last five games and is 3-2 SU during that stretch.
The Rockies’ batters have been led by shortstop Trevor Story and third baseman Nolan Arenado. Story is hitting .291/.353/.553 with 19 home runs, 67 RBIs, 48 runs and 12 stolen bases, while Arenado’s line sits at .307/.390/.583 with 23 homers, 66 RBIs and 63 runs.
The Mariners have gained 21.6 units and are 33-31 ATS when facing a righty starter this season. The over has hit in 34 of those games, compared to 29 that’ve gone under against right-handed starting pitchers. On the other hand, the Rockies have lost 0.1 units and are 22-17 ATS when facing a lefty starter. The over’s hit in 14 of those games, compared to 23 that went under the total.
Seattle Mariners vs. Colorado Rockies Free Pick
Predictions: SU Winner – Rockies, ATS Winner – Mariners, O/U – OVER
Seattle has tallied 14 extra-base hits over its last five contests. Colorado has 26 XBH over its last five.
The Mariners have lost three of their last four games SU.
Colorado has recorded 28.5 Runs + Hits + Errors per game over its last 10 contests and 30.6 over its last five.
The Mariners have hit nine home runs in their last 10 games. The Rockies have hit 17 over their last 10.
- New York Rangers at New York Islanders Free Prediction 11/15/18 - November 15, 2018
- New Jersey Devils vs. Philadelphia Flyers Game Preview 11/15/18 - November 15, 2018
- Detroit Red Wings vs. Ottawa Senators Free Prediction 11/15/18 - November 15, 2018
- Florida Panthers vs. Columbus Blue Jackets Betting Preview 11/15/18 - November 15, 2018
- Tampa Bay Lightning at Pittsburgh Penguins Betting Preview 11/15/18 - November 15, 2018
- Toronto Maple Leafs at San Jose Sharks Free Prediction 11/15/18 - November 15, 2018
- UC Irvine Anteaters at Santa Clara Broncos Betting Preview 11/15/18 - November 15, 2018
- Hartford Hawks at Quinnipiac Bobcats Betting Preview 11/15/18 - November 15, 2018
- Abilene Christian Wildcats vs. Denver Pioneers Free Preview 11/15/18 - November 15, 2018
- Pacific Tigers at Idaho State Bengals Odds Preview 11/15/18 - November 15, 2018