The Seattle Mariners are set to take on their division rival Los Angeles Angels at Angel Stadium of Anaheim. The first pitch is scheduled for 10:07 p.m. ET and the matchup will be televised on RTNW and FSW.
Seattle Mariners at Los Angeles Angels Odds
The Angels are 73-74 straight up (SU) and 68-78 against the spread (ATS). The team’s lost 6.0 units for bettors taking the moneyline and 19.0 units (ATS). The Mariners have gone 80-66 SU this year and are 69-76 ATS. In total, the team’s accumulated 7.7 units for moneyline gamblers, but have lost 15.1 units ATS.
Angels games have a 63-74-9 over/under record in 2018. Seattle has an over/under record of 70-73-2.
As a unit, Los Angeles’ pitching staff has given up 4.2 runs per game overall in 2018. Its starters have an ERA of 4.22, a WHIP of 1.30 and a strikeouts-per-nine of 8.7. The bullpen has a 3.62 ERA, 1.31 WHIP and 8.4 K/9. In 61 games against divisional opponents, Angels starters have an ERA of 3.93 and the bullpen’s ERA is 3.86.
The Los Angeles offense is putting up 4.5 runs per outing, including 4.8 per game against divisional foes and 2.8 per game over its last five. The team has a slash-line of .201/.291/.358 over its last five games and is 3-2 SU during that stretch.
The Angels’ offense has been led by shortstop Andrelton Simmons and right fielder Mike Trout. Simmons is hitting .296/.342/.424 with 11 home runs, 71 RBIs and 63 runs scored, and Trout’s line is .318/.466/.619 with 33 homers, 68 RBIs, 93 runs and 23 steals.
In the visiting dugout, Seattle’s pitchers have allowed 4.4 runs per game and its starters own a 4.28 ERA, 1.25 WHIP and 7.73 K/9. The bullpen has logged an ERA of 3.90, along with a WHIP of 1.25 and a K-per-9 of 9.14.
Mariners hitters have slashed .254/.315/.407 on their way to 4.1 runs scored per game this season, including 4.5 runs per game against divisional foes and 3.6 per game over the team’s last five contests (2-3 SU).
Seattle’s offensive production has been fueled by shortstop Jean Segura and outfielder Mitch Haniger. The speedy Segura is hitting .310/.342/.424 with nine home runs, 60 RBIs, 82 runs and 20 stolen bases, while Haniger (.278/.361/.487) has produced 24 homers, 87 RBIs and 78 runs scored.
The Mariners have gained 11.3 units and are 46-52 ATS when facing a right-handed starting pitcher this year. The over’s hit in 51 of those games, compared to 46 that’ve hit the under against y starters.
Seattle Mariners vs. Los Angeles Angels MLB Tip
Predictions: SU Winner – Angels, ATS Winner – Mariners, O/U – OVER
The under has hit in five of Seattle’s last seven games.
Los Angeles has recorded 21.9 Runs + Hits + Errors per game over its last 10 outings and 15.6 over its last five.
The Mariners have hit nine home runs in their last 10 games, including five over their last five.
- Ball State Cardinals vs. Alabama Crimson Tide Free Preview 11/16/18 - November 16, 2018
- Wake Forest Demon Deacons vs. Cal State Fullerton Titans Free Preview 11/16/18 - November 16, 2018
- Purdue Boilermakers vs. Davidson Wildcats Odds Preview 11/16/18 - November 16, 2018
- Virginia Tech Hokies vs. Northeastern Huskies Odds Preview 11/16/18 - November 16, 2018
- Appalachian State Mountaineers vs. Wichita State Shockers Free Preview 11/16/18 - November 16, 2018
- Western Kentucky Hilltoppers vs. West Virginia Mountaineers Betting Preview 11/16/18 - November 16, 2018
- Chicago Bulls vs. Milwaukee Bucks Odds Preview 11/16/18 - November 16, 2018
- Brooklyn Nets vs. Washington Wizards ATS Preview 11/16/18 - November 16, 2018
- Sacramento Kings at Memphis Grizzlies Odds Preview 11/16/18 - November 16, 2018
- Utah Jazz at Philadelphia 76ers Odds Preview 11/16/18 - November 16, 2018