On this week’s episode, we take the World Tour of soccer covering Champions League, Euro 2016, MLS, and the NASL.
We break down the quarterfinal matches we will see in Champions League in April, as we are down to the final eight clubs in the competition. One of the more intriguing matchups pits Real Madrid against pesky rival Atlético Madrid, in a rematch of last year’s classic championship match.
All of the European club leagues are off this weekend, as Euro 2016 Group Stage takes the spotlight. We will see 26 countries in action for match day 5 of the event. We throw in some picks on the matches this weekend as well.
The MLS has not been impressive out of the gate, highlighted last weekend by very little goal scoring to keep the fans interested. There has been many disappointing results around the league so far out of the gate, so hopefully the fourth week of the season starts to see a little more action than we have seen so far.
The NASL will be opening their spring season on April 4, and they may be considered the sister league of MLS, but those who are involved with that league know the drop off is not that significant. They too added an expansion franchise to the league, with the Jacksonville Armada joining NASL in 2015.
Enjoy this week’s show and we’ll see you next Wednesday on the World Tour.
- Get More Sportscast – February 2 - February 2, 2018
- Get More Sportscast – February 1 - February 1, 2018
- Get More Sportscast – January 31 - January 31, 2018
- Get More Sportcast – January 30 - January 30, 2018
- Get More Sportscast – January 29 - January 29, 2018
- Get More Sportscast – January 26 - January 26, 2018
- Get More Sportscast – January 25 - January 25, 2018
- Get More Sportscast – January 24 - January 24, 2018
- Get More Sportscast – January 23 - January 23, 2018
- Get More Sportscast – January 22 - January 22, 2018