The 2nd MAIN CARD bout on Saturday March 17th’s , UFC Fight Night 127 in London, will have Terrion Ware going up against Tom Duquesnoy . We’ve seen quite a few changes to this card and it has pushed some newcomers and unproven fighters into the cage. There will be 4 main card fights and 8 preliminary card fights with entire event on UFC Fight Pass. Due to the time zone difference, don’t forget that this fight will be broadcast in the afternoon on Saturday in the US. There will be fighters from 12 different countries participating in this event.
UFC Fight Night 127 Betting Odds: Terrion Ware (+245) vs. Tom Duquesnoy (-290)
It is somewhat surprising to see Terrion Ware with such a premier spot on the main card, but this is one of the weaker UFC cards of the year so far, and will probably end up being one of the weakest cards of 2018. Ware has dropped his only two UFC fights. He lost to Cody Stamann in his debut and Sean O’Malley at the TUF 26 Finale. Ware is 17-7 in his career, but doesn’t have a whole lot of impressive wins. He does have losses to UFC fixtures Joe Soto and Luke Sanders in his career in title fights.
Tom Duquesnoy adds a little French flare to the UFC Fight Night 127 card. This will be his third UFC fight as well after being a champion in BAMMA with several successful title defenses. The 24-year-old was thought of as a bit of a prospect, but his split-decision loss to Cody Stamann was a tough one to take last time out. As you may see from the line, and can deduce from this matchup, this is a fight intended to get Duquesnoy back on track. And that’s exactly what should happen.
Pick & Prediction: Tom Duquesnoy
Duquesnoy drew a spot at UFC 216 and had a winnable fight against Cody Stamann, but came up short. This one is designed to get him a win and possibly push him up the hierarchy in the bantamweight division.
- American Idol – 2018 Season | Understanding the Competition & Contestants Betting Odds To Win - April 21, 2018
- The Voice 2018 Season – Understanding the Competition & Contestants Betting Odds To Win - April 20, 2018
- Survivor Ghost Island – Episode 9 Recap, Every Man for Himself | Episode 10 Elimination | Betting Odds - April 20, 2018
- NASCAR Monster Energy | 2018 Toyota Owners 400 | Race Preview | Picks | Race Highlights - April 19, 2018
- Michelle Waterson vs Cortney Casey | UFC Fight Night 29 Fight Review/Recap by Pro MMA Fighter Hollywood Joe Tussing - April 16, 2018
- Carlos Condit vs Alex Oliviera | UFC Fight Night 29 Fight Review/Recap by MMA Fighter Hollywood Joe Tussing - April 15, 2018
- Israel Adesanya vs Marvin Vettori | UFC Fight Night 29 Fight Review/Recap by Pro MMA Fighter Hollywood Joe Tussing - April 15, 2018
- Dustin Poirier vs Justin Gaethje | UFC Fight Night 29 Review/Recap by Professional MMA Fighter Hollywood Joe Tussing - April 15, 2018
- Survivor Ghost Island – Episode 8 Recap, Who will be eliminated in Episode 9 – Betting Odds - April 14, 2018
- Nascar Monster Energy Cup Series – 2018 Food City 500 Race Preview - April 12, 2018