The 2nd MAIN CARD bout on Saturday March 17th’s , UFC Fight Night 127 in London, will have Terrion Ware going up against Tom Duquesnoy . We’ve seen quite a few changes to this card and it has pushed some newcomers and unproven fighters into the cage. There will be 4 main card fights and 8 preliminary card fights with entire event on UFC Fight Pass. Due to the time zone difference, don’t forget that this fight will be broadcast in the afternoon on Saturday in the US. There will be fighters from 12 different countries participating in this event.
UFC Fight Night 127 Betting Odds: Terrion Ware (+245) vs. Tom Duquesnoy (-290)
It is somewhat surprising to see Terrion Ware with such a premier spot on the main card, but this is one of the weaker UFC cards of the year so far, and will probably end up being one of the weakest cards of 2018. Ware has dropped his only two UFC fights. He lost to Cody Stamann in his debut and Sean O’Malley at the TUF 26 Finale. Ware is 17-7 in his career, but doesn’t have a whole lot of impressive wins. He does have losses to UFC fixtures Joe Soto and Luke Sanders in his career in title fights.
Tom Duquesnoy adds a little French flare to the UFC Fight Night 127 card. This will be his third UFC fight as well after being a champion in BAMMA with several successful title defenses. The 24-year-old was thought of as a bit of a prospect, but his split-decision loss to Cody Stamann was a tough one to take last time out. As you may see from the line, and can deduce from this matchup, this is a fight intended to get Duquesnoy back on track. And that’s exactly what should happen.
Pick & Prediction: Tom Duquesnoy
Duquesnoy drew a spot at UFC 216 and had a winnable fight against Cody Stamann, but came up short. This one is designed to get him a win and possibly push him up the hierarchy in the bantamweight division.
- UFC Fight Night 134 Main Fight Preview : Shogun vs. Smith - July 19, 2018
- British Open Championship preview with former PGA Tour player Clark Burroughs - July 17, 2018
- 2018 NBA Draft Prop Bets - June 20, 2018
- The Golf Undigested Podcast with Clark Burroughs talks US Open Picks, Odds, and Predictions - June 13, 2018
- UFC 225 Fight Preview | Rafael Dos Anjos vs Colby Covington - June 8, 2018
- 2018 Indianapolis 500 Race Preview | Betting Odds | Highlights | Picks & Predictions - May 25, 2018
- 2018 Belmont Stakes – Top Horses & Opening Betting Odds - May 22, 2018
- Survivor Ghost Island Betting Odds – Finale Odds to Win - May 21, 2018
- UFC 224 Amanda Nunes vs Raquel Pennington Fight Recap Review by Hollywood Joe Tussing - May 13, 2018
- UFC 224 Amanda Cooper vs. Mackenzie Dern | Fight Recap Review by Hollywood Joe Tussing - May 13, 2018