The conference finals are set in the NBA with four teams left. The Golden State Warriors are still the favorite but is any other team on the board worth betting? Let’s take a closer look at the odds, which are provided by BetDSI.
Golden State Warriors
Odds To Win NBA Championship: -135
The Warriors won in five games over New Orleans to reach the conference finals, and Stephen Curry returned to the lineup from a knee injury. Kevin Durant averaged 27.8 points, 7.4 rebounds and 4.8 assists, while Draymond Green averaged a triple-double with 14.8 points, 11.8 boards and 10.0 assists. When Green is engaged, it makes the Warriors almost unbeatable at both ends of the court. No team has a higher ceiling than Golden State, who have won two of the last three titles and are aiming for their fourth straight trip to the Finals.
Odds To Win NBA Championship: +200
The Rockets continued their season with a five-game win over Utah, and Chris Paul got to the conference finals for the first time in his career. He had 24.6 points, 7.0 rebounds and 6.2 assists for the series, including 41 points, ten assists and seven boards in the series clincher. The Rockets are going to need all hands on deck to take out the Warriors in a matchup that has had NBA fans and pundits waiting for all season long. The Rockets actually beat the Warriors in two of three meetings this season, but that was the regular season. Golden State are going to take their game to another level; can the Rockets do the same?
Odds To Win NBA Championship: +550
The Cavaliers made a mockery of Toronto, sweeping the top-seeded Raptors for the second straight season. LeBron James was amazing once again, averaging 34.0 points, 11.3 assists and 8.3 rebounds for the series. Kevin Love played some of his best basketball of the season, putting up 20.5 points and 11.5 boards. The sweep was important as it allowed the Cavaliers, particularly James, to get some rest before the conference finals after a gruelling seven-game win over Indiana. Now, they get Boston and Cleveland won two of three meetings with the Celtics this season. A rested Cleveland team will be favored against Boston, but they still have some work to do at both ends of the floor.
Odds To Win NBA Championship: +1800
The Celtics rolled over Philadelphia in five games to reach the conference finals, and they got a massive series from Jayson Tatum. The rookie averaged 23.6 points over the series, and gave the Celtics a player to go to when they needed a bucket. That was something that many thought Boston would lack after Kyrie Irving went down with a knee injury, but Tatum stepped up for the Celtics. That Boston got to this point is incredible when you consider that they didn’t have Irving and haven’t had Gordon Hayward all season. You can bet that Irving would love nothing more than to be healthy for this series against his former team, the Cavaliers. The Celtics are going to have their hands full against James.
- NFL Week 15 Parlay Free Pick - December 14, 2018
- Top 5 Betting Trends for NFL Week 15 - December 14, 2018
- Top 5 Betting Trends for NCAA Football Dec. 15, 2018 - December 14, 2018
- Will the College Football Playoff expand to eight teams for 2020 regular season? - December 14, 2018
- NFL Week 16 Betting Odds: Look-ahead Lines - December 14, 2018
- UFC Fight Night Sat December 15, 2018: Lee vs Iaquinta 2 – Fight Preview-Podcast-Free Fight Picks - December 11, 2018
- UFC 232 Jones vs Gustafsson – Full Main Card Preview & Fight Picks Podcast - December 11, 2018
- Best Teaser Pick for Week 15 – NFL Betting Odds - December 10, 2018
- NCAA Basketball: Top College Basketball Games To Bet On Dec. 10-Dec. 16 - December 9, 2018
- Best Teaser Pick for Week 14 – NFL Betting Odds - December 7, 2018