Washington Nationals vs. Chicago Cubs Odds
The Nationals have gone 59-55 SU this year and are 56-60 against the spread (ATS). They’ve lost 19.9 units for moneyline bettors and 5.8 units ATS. The Cubs, on the other hand, are 66-48 SU and 58-57 ATS. They’ve gained 0.6 units for moneyline bettors and 0.6 units ATS.
Cubs games have an over/under record of 52-60-3 in 2018. Nationals games have gone under 66 times, gone over 47 times and pushed on three occasions.
As a unit, Chicago’s pitchers have yielded 4.1 runs per game overall this year. The team’s starters have an ERA of 4.11, a WHIP of 1.38 and a strikeouts-per-nine of 7.5. The bullpen has a 3.38 ERA, 1.30 WHIP and 8.8 K/9.
Chicago’s offense has put up 5.0 runs per contest, including 4.3 per game over its last 10 games and 3.8 per game over its last five. The team has slashed .263/.324/.419 over its last five games and is 3-2 SU during that stretch.
Javier Baez has helped lead the Cubs’ offense this year with 25 home runs, 88 RBIs, 72 runs and 19 stolen bases.
In the other dugout, Washington’s pitchers have allowed 4.0 runs per game and its starting pitchers own a 3.86 ERA, 1.21 WHIP and 9.06 K/9. The bullpen has managed an ERA of 3.70, along with a WHIP of 1.21.
Nationals hitters have slashed .250/.332/.415 on their way to 4.6 runs scored per game this season, including 6.6 runs per game over the team’s last 10 games and 4.0 per game over the team’s last five contests (3-2 SU).
Washington’s hitters have been led by Trea Turner. Turner is slashing .273/.346/.417 with 14 home runs, 48 RBIs, 69 runs and 31 stolen bases.
The Nationals just got a 6-3 victory over the Braves, while the Cubs are coming off of a 9-0 loss against the Royals.
Washington Nationals at Chicago Cubs MLB Pick
Predictions: SU Winner – Nationals, ATS Winner – Nationals, O/U – OVER
The over has hit in only one of Chicago’s last seven games.
The Nationals have hit 15 home runs in their last 10 games. The Cubs have hit 11 over their last 10.
Chicago has averaged 22.5 runs + hits + errors over its last 10 contests and 21.4 over its last five.
- East Tennessee State Buccaneers at UNCG Spartans ATS Preview 02/24/19 - February 26, 2019
- Villanova Wildcats vs. Xavier Musketeers ATS Preview 02/24/19 - February 26, 2019
- Florida A&M Rattlers at South Carolina State Bulldogs Game Preview 02/18/19 - February 19, 2019
- Georgia Bulldogs at Texas A&M Aggies Betting Preview 02/12/19 - February 12, 2019
- Davidson Wildcats at Fordham Rams Betting Preview 02/12/19 - February 12, 2019
- LSU Tigers at Kentucky Wildcats Free Preview 02/12/19 - February 12, 2019
- Michigan Wolverines at Penn State Nittany Lions Free Preview 02/12/19 - February 12, 2019
- Eastern Michigan Eagles at Ohio Bobcats Free Preview 02/12/19 - February 12, 2019
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs. Missouri Tigers Betting Preview 02/12/19 - February 12, 2019
- Purdue Boilermakers at Maryland Terrapins Odds Preview 02/12/19 - February 12, 2019