Welcome to another edition of the Get More Sports World Tour Soccer podcast. Each week, we bring you everything you need to know in the vast world of futbol.
In this week’s episode, host Ej Garr reviews the state of German football with Bundesliga’s title secured by Bayern Munich. He also discusses other competitions with Bayern Munich in which they advance to the Champions League semis. However, they did not earn the triple after being knocked out of the German Cup.
Speaking of Champions League, Ej turns his attention to Champions League and Europa League action. Two Italian clubs find themselves in the semis of Europa league with Napoli and Fiorentina.
He also covers the MLS and NASL schedules and upcoming matches as well as gives the listening audience several of his picks of the week.
Every week, Ej scrutinizes the round and the matches, giving you everything you need to know.
Tune in every week to Ej Garr and the Get More Sports World Tour Soccer podcast.
- Futures Betting – Juventus Earns Triple - April 14, 2017
- Europa League Quarterfinals – April 13 - April 12, 2017
- Champions League Quarterfinals – April 11 - April 9, 2017
- Italia Round 31 Serie A ~ April 8 – 9 - April 6, 2017
- Asia World Cup Qualifying – March 28 - March 27, 2017
- Europe World Cup Qualifying – March 26 - March 25, 2017
- European World Cup Qualifying – March 25 - March 24, 2017
- European World Cup Qualifying – March 24 - March 22, 2017
- South America World Cup Qualifying - March 21, 2017
- Asian World Cup Qualifying – Round 3 - March 21, 2017