This week on the World Tour Soccer Podcast, it is all about the Champions League and Europa League Group Stages.
Our host Ej Garr walks us through each and every group that makes up the 32 clubs competing for the Champions League title this year, as well as reviewing the 48 clubs that make up Europa League’s Group Stage.
We review the lines and possibilities for each club as they try to advance through the two biggest club competitions on the planet.
We will get further in-depth with the predictions and previews next week, when we bring in guest from beINsports Phil Schoen, who is in line to make his third appearance here on the Get More Sports World Tour Soccer Podcast.
We will be coming to you next week from Los Angeles, as the Rainmaker takes a three-city tour or the west coast over the next two weeks. You will hear the sound of Caesar’s Palace on the show in two weeks, so we hope you tune in, and enjoy the sound…. of the vuvuzela!
- Futures Betting – Juventus Earns Triple - April 14, 2017
- Europa League Quarterfinals – April 13 - April 12, 2017
- Champions League Quarterfinals – April 11 - April 9, 2017
- Italia Round 31 Serie A ~ April 8 – 9 - April 6, 2017
- Asia World Cup Qualifying – March 28 - March 27, 2017
- Europe World Cup Qualifying – March 26 - March 25, 2017
- European World Cup Qualifying – March 25 - March 24, 2017
- European World Cup Qualifying – March 24 - March 22, 2017
- South America World Cup Qualifying - March 21, 2017
- Asian World Cup Qualifying – Round 3 - March 21, 2017