This week on the World Tour Soccer Podcast, it is all about the Champions League and Europa League Group Stages.
Our host Ej Garr walks us through each and every group that makes up the 32 clubs competing for the Champions League title this year, as well as reviewing the 48 clubs that make up Europa League’s Group Stage.
We review the lines and possibilities for each club as they try to advance through the two biggest club competitions on the planet.
We will get further in-depth with the predictions and previews next week, when we bring in guest from beINsports Phil Schoen, who is in line to make his third appearance here on the Get More Sports World Tour Soccer Podcast.
We will be coming to you next week from Los Angeles, as the Rainmaker takes a three-city tour or the west coast over the next two weeks. You will hear the sound of Caesar’s Palace on the show in two weeks, so we hope you tune in, and enjoy the sound…. of the vuvuzela!
- Ej’s Garr-gantuan Football Show – Episode 2 - November 16, 2017
- Ej’s Garr-Gantuan Football Show – Episode 1 - November 9, 2017
- The NFL Podcast – Week 6 Edition - October 14, 2017
- NCAAF Throwdown Podcast – Episode 14 - October 12, 2017
- NCAAF Throwdown Podcast – Episode 13 - October 10, 2017
- The Speak Up Podcast – October 9 - October 9, 2017
- The NFL Podcast – Week 5 Edition - October 6, 2017
- NCAAF Throwdown Podcast – Episode 12 - October 3, 2017
- The GMS NFL Podcast – Episode 4 - September 30, 2017
- NCAAF Throwdown Podcast – Episode 11 - September 28, 2017