The World Tour Soccer Podcast returns for a big weekend around the landscape of the beautiful game, and so much controversy is spreading around the media this week.
In this week’s segment, our host Ej the Rainmaker brings you all the news and info from the Nigel De Jong suspension in MLS, the new signing on Christian Brocchi in AC Milan, as well as the discussion around Spain as to why Barcelona was knocked out of Champions League this past week.
Barcelona, Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid made plenty of headlines this week in the Spanish Media, and around the globe for that matter, as Atleti and Real managed to move on to the semifinals of Champions League.
Atletico will face Bayern Munich in the Champions League semi’s, while Real Madrid will face Manchester City in the other semifinal affair.
Italian Serie A of course makes it in to the show, as three rounds of fixtures are set to take place over the next two weekends in top flight. Inter and Napoli square off as the featured match of the round this weekend, although Napoli will be without Mr. Higuain again.
We had an actual Francesco Totti sighting on the pitch on Monday against Bologna, so maybe things are getting better between Spalletti and the again veteran for AS Roma…. Well let’s not get too carried away here!
AS usual, I will be using the GMS Sports Forum to post Serie B and other action, but there are plenty of plays offered in the podcast to get you covered for the weekend around the globe.
Thanks for the listen, and hopefully we will see you next time for the World Tour Soccer Podcast, which can be found exclusively here at Get More Sports! Have a good weekend everyone, and may the bets be with you!
- Futures Betting – Juventus Earns Triple - April 14, 2017
- Europa League Quarterfinals – April 13 - April 12, 2017
- Champions League Quarterfinals – April 11 - April 9, 2017
- Italia Round 31 Serie A ~ April 8 – 9 - April 6, 2017
- Asia World Cup Qualifying – March 28 - March 27, 2017
- Europe World Cup Qualifying – March 26 - March 25, 2017
- European World Cup Qualifying – March 25 - March 24, 2017
- European World Cup Qualifying – March 24 - March 22, 2017
- South America World Cup Qualifying - March 21, 2017
- Asian World Cup Qualifying – Round 3 - March 21, 2017