This week on the Get More Sports World Tour Soccer Podcast, our host Ej Garr breaks down the second leg of the Europa League qualifying rounds, and hands out some plays and predictions for the Thursday matches spread throughout Europe.
There are 50, count them, 50 matches taking place on July 9 in Europa League and, with mild success in the first leg of action, we hope to improve on the second leg.
MLS is in full action this weekend, but this is the time of year to be careful about lineups and roster changes with the Gold Cup stealing many players from their league activity to hope to get by the U.S Team. We know that is likely not going to happen with the level of competition in this year’s version of the Gold Cup. as the U.S has a rather clear path this year.
The NASL enters its second week of the fall portion of the season, with every team handed a clean slate to work with after the spring campaign came to a close.
Ej goes over this weekend’s schedule, and hands out a play involving the match between the San Antonio Scorpions and Tampa Bay Rowdies.
We thank our loyal listeners for taking the time to check out the show this week, and we will catch you next time on the World Tour.
- Ej’s Garr-gantuan Football Show – Episode 2 - November 16, 2017
- Ej’s Garr-Gantuan Football Show – Episode 1 - November 9, 2017
- The NFL Podcast – Week 6 Edition - October 14, 2017
- NCAAF Throwdown Podcast – Episode 14 - October 12, 2017
- NCAAF Throwdown Podcast – Episode 13 - October 10, 2017
- The Speak Up Podcast – October 9 - October 9, 2017
- The NFL Podcast – Week 5 Edition - October 6, 2017
- NCAAF Throwdown Podcast – Episode 12 - October 3, 2017
- The GMS NFL Podcast – Episode 4 - September 30, 2017
- NCAAF Throwdown Podcast – Episode 11 - September 28, 2017