This week on the Get More Sports World Tour Soccer Podcast, it is time to bring you European Football like no one else can.
With the new campaigns starting in Spain and Italy this weekend, as well as England and Germany continuing their early season, your host Ej Garr brings you all you need to know for your betting pleasure for the upcoming weekend.
English Premier League is already in their third round of action as the weekend approaches, and we discuss the impressive start by Leicester and Manchester City, who are two of the four clubs to start the campaign 2-0.
German Bundesliga enters the second weekend of action, which gets started with a match in Berlin on Friday afternoon. We give you a play for that match as well throw in a couple of others from the German pitch.
Spanish La Liga and Italian Serie A both open their 2015-16 campaigns this weekend, and the Italian campaign is the one our host looks forward to the most, this being his 32nd year of following the league.
The plays keep coming, as we discuss a good handful of matches taking place in all four European Leagues, as well as a Friday night MLS play as Portland takes on Houston at Providence Park.
- Futures Betting – Juventus Earns Triple - April 14, 2017
- Europa League Quarterfinals – April 13 - April 12, 2017
- Champions League Quarterfinals – April 11 - April 9, 2017
- Italia Round 31 Serie A ~ April 8 – 9 - April 6, 2017
- Asia World Cup Qualifying – March 28 - March 27, 2017
- Europe World Cup Qualifying – March 26 - March 25, 2017
- European World Cup Qualifying – March 25 - March 24, 2017
- European World Cup Qualifying – March 24 - March 22, 2017
- South America World Cup Qualifying - March 21, 2017
- Asian World Cup Qualifying – Round 3 - March 21, 2017