On this week’s episode of the World Tour, Ian Joy from beINsports joins Ej to discuss the beautiful game. Ian is a former player and currently works as a soccer analyst for the Qatari Sports Investment organization.
El Clasico may be the biggest match of the weekend in Europe, but Barcelona has a match of their own in the Champions League this evening. Real Madrid hopes to take advantage of the extra rest, being one point behind Barcelona in the La Liga table as we enter the weekend.
Ej and Ian break down the benefits of installing a tiered system in MLS, as seen in European Leagues, bringing the possibilities of relegation and/or promotion to the other leagues across the United States.
Parma makes the show once again, as the Italian club has now arrested their team President for stealing money and driving the club to bankruptcy.
We know everyone is getting ready for March Madness, but with only a dozen or so weeks left in most of Europe’s big leagues, and MLS starting only their third weekend of games, there is no time like the present to make sure you are on top of what is happening around all the leagues.
Not just because it is Soccer…. Because Football!
- Futures Betting – Juventus Earns Triple - April 14, 2017
- Europa League Quarterfinals – April 13 - April 12, 2017
- Champions League Quarterfinals – April 11 - April 9, 2017
- Italia Round 31 Serie A ~ April 8 – 9 - April 6, 2017
- Asia World Cup Qualifying – March 28 - March 27, 2017
- Europe World Cup Qualifying – March 26 - March 25, 2017
- European World Cup Qualifying – March 25 - March 24, 2017
- European World Cup Qualifying – March 24 - March 22, 2017
- South America World Cup Qualifying - March 21, 2017
- Asian World Cup Qualifying – Round 3 - March 21, 2017