On this week’s edition of the GMS World Tour Soccer Podcast, we discuss the opening weekend of the North American Soccer League and the new TV deal that was made with ESPN and ESPN3 to televise more NASL games that we’ve seen since the league reformed.
We then turn our attention to the MLS, which is in Week 5 of the season with all the players returning from the international break. We analyze the matches and dish out some action on odds and picks.
All the European leagues are back in action after a week off for Euro 2016 play and we discuss the state of La Liga in Spain and the pressure on all the clubs with only 10 matches remaining on the season. Can Real Madrid come back from its recent loss to Barcelona to climb back atop the standings or will Barca remain as El Rey?
While in Europe, we also break down the Bayern Munich vs. Borussia Dortmund match and why the lines reflect a potential for a tight battle. We then head to the pitch in Italy and break down the clubs at the top of the table with Napoli and Roma highlighting Round 29.
Back on the isle, in English Premier League, we get into the clubs at the bottom of the table who are trying to avoid relegation with the addition of some recent managerial changes around the league.
So much football, so little time. Join us every week here at Get More Sports as we take the World Tour, not just because it’s soccer, but because futbol.
- Get More Sportscast – February 2 - February 2, 2018
- Get More Sportscast – February 1 - February 1, 2018
- Get More Sportscast – January 31 - January 31, 2018
- Get More Sportcast – January 30 - January 30, 2018
- Get More Sportscast – January 29 - January 29, 2018
- Get More Sportscast – January 26 - January 26, 2018
- Get More Sportscast – January 25 - January 25, 2018
- Get More Sportscast – January 24 - January 24, 2018
- Get More Sportscast – January 23 - January 23, 2018
- Get More Sportscast – January 22 - January 22, 2018