This week on the Get More Sports World Tour Soccer podcast, host Ej Garr once again welcomes Phil Schoen from the beIN SPORTS network. They discuss the Champions League final with Juventus and Barcelona that will be played on June 6, in Berlin. They also discuss Europa League semifinals. The big news in Spain about the postponement of the final two fixtures of the campaign continues and we’ll keep you up to date about the hearings that will determine if the final two fixtures of the La Liga season are postponed.
They also discussed the Serie A table and the fact that the Italian Football Federation lost a Champions League entry after revealing their lack of concern for European club competition. In addition, they look at the battle in the table between Lazio, Roma and Napoli tightens up with only three fixtures left in the campaign.
In the English Premier League, they discuss how English football is affecteing player and coach movements for next year.
Finally, Ej and Phil also discussed potential off-season player movements with Bayern Munich and Real Madrid, who are both expected to make major moves.
Thanks to Phil and the crew at beIN SPORTS for coming by to talk to us about everything futbol. Make sure you tune in next week for more talk about what’s going on in the leagues.
- Futures Betting – Juventus Earns Triple - April 14, 2017
- Europa League Quarterfinals – April 13 - April 12, 2017
- Champions League Quarterfinals – April 11 - April 9, 2017
- Italia Round 31 Serie A ~ April 8 – 9 - April 6, 2017
- Asia World Cup Qualifying – March 28 - March 27, 2017
- Europe World Cup Qualifying – March 26 - March 25, 2017
- European World Cup Qualifying – March 25 - March 24, 2017
- European World Cup Qualifying – March 24 - March 22, 2017
- South America World Cup Qualifying - March 21, 2017
- Asian World Cup Qualifying – Round 3 - March 21, 2017