This week on the Get More Sports World Tour Soccer podcast, host Ej Garr once again welcomes Phil Schoen from the beIN SPORTS network. They discuss the Champions League final with Juventus and Barcelona that will be played on June 6, in Berlin. They also discuss Europa League semifinals. The big news in Spain about the postponement of the final two fixtures of the campaign continues and we’ll keep you up to date about the hearings that will determine if the final two fixtures of the La Liga season are postponed.
They also discussed the Serie A table and the fact that the Italian Football Federation lost a Champions League entry after revealing their lack of concern for European club competition. In addition, they look at the battle in the table between Lazio, Roma and Napoli tightens up with only three fixtures left in the campaign.
In the English Premier League, they discuss how English football is affecteing player and coach movements for next year.
Finally, Ej and Phil also discussed potential off-season player movements with Bayern Munich and Real Madrid, who are both expected to make major moves.
Thanks to Phil and the crew at beIN SPORTS for coming by to talk to us about everything futbol. Make sure you tune in next week for more talk about what’s going on in the leagues.
- The Rainmaker Radio Show – Speak Up! - July 18, 2017
- The Speak Up Podcast – Episode 1 - June 30, 2017
- Europa League Qualification Round – June 29 - June 28, 2017
- Champions League Finals – History in the Making - May 31, 2017
- Round 37 Italia Lega Calcio - May 18, 2017
- Italian Scudetto Race – Round 36 Lega Calcio - May 11, 2017
- Tutto Calcio Italia – Round 35 - May 4, 2017
- Europa League Semifinals Final Four Showdown - May 1, 2017
- Champions League Semifinals – First Leg Analysis - April 30, 2017
- Lega Calcio Round 34 — Totti Still MIA?! - April 25, 2017