This week on the Get More Sports World Tour Soccer Podcast, our host Ej Garr brings you all the news around the world of soccer that you need.
Europa League qualifying is in full gear, and with so many matches on deck for Thursday, our host hands out plays that we are accustom to from the Rainmaker himself.
We review the dates for all of the big four European leagues that start in August to begin the 2015-16 campaigns, while revealing the opening weekend schedules and new teams entering the fray around Italy, Spain, England and Germany.
Bologna, Carpi and Frosinone enter Serie A in Italy this year.
Bournemouth, Watford and Norwich make the move up to Barcaly’s Premier League this year.
Ingolstadt and Darmstadt earned their way to Bundesliga, and Las Palmas, Betis and Gijon will be appearing in La Liga for the 2015-16 seasons.
MLS playoff pictures are being talked about at every major outlet, as only 10-12 games remain in the regular season for most of the teams. The Western Conference sees six teams a top the table separated by only three points.
We review this weekend’s MLS schedule, and discuss who is hot and who is not, entering the round of games around the league.
Gold Cup action takes place tonight with the U.S team taking on Jamaica and Panama facing Mexco, with a couple of suggestions on that action as well.
Join us next week as we continue with Europa and Champions League discussions, while handing out an array of action along the way, because we like helping our listeners turn a profit for simply listening to our weekly podcasts
- Futures Betting – Juventus Earns Triple - April 14, 2017
- Europa League Quarterfinals – April 13 - April 12, 2017
- Champions League Quarterfinals – April 11 - April 9, 2017
- Italia Round 31 Serie A ~ April 8 – 9 - April 6, 2017
- Asia World Cup Qualifying – March 28 - March 27, 2017
- Europe World Cup Qualifying – March 26 - March 25, 2017
- European World Cup Qualifying – March 25 - March 24, 2017
- European World Cup Qualifying – March 24 - March 22, 2017
- South America World Cup Qualifying - March 21, 2017
- Asian World Cup Qualifying – Round 3 - March 21, 2017