This week on the Get More Sports World Tour, we discuss the recent news about the possible suspension of the La Liga campaign with only three fixtures remaining in the campaign. Apparently, there is a television rights issue around the league, that is unfair and we just chalk it up to La Liga needing to put themselves in the spotlight, with no real significance to come from it.
We work our way around Europe, and discuss some Italian Serie A matches, although Juventus has now sealed their fourth straight Scudetto title. We give a play on the Napoli / Parma match as well, because Parma has officially given up on the campaign, as evident last weekend in the 4 – 0 loss to lowly Cagliari.
MLS is in action over the next three days, which kicks off Friday at the Citrus Bowl, as Orlando City still looks for the first home win of the season since entering the league. They welcome New England to town, and that does not bode well for the expansion franchise. We give a handful of plays out for the 10 matches on the schedule over the weekend.
Bundesliga may have their champion in league play, but Bayern looked completely out of their element this week in Champions League at Camp Nou, with some high tempers on the German side’s bench as the match went on. We give our take on how we see the rest of the positions for Europe working out.
English Premier League is down to their last three fixtures of the season, and the battle for European positioning is the story, Chelsea obviously has the top spot in hand, but Man City, Man U, and Arsenal all have their eyes on Champions League group stage, and only two of the three will take those spots.
We hope you enjoy this week’s episode, as Ej comes to you live from the banks of the Hudson River, on the SS Rainmaker.
- Futures Betting – Juventus Earns Triple - April 14, 2017
- Europa League Quarterfinals – April 13 - April 12, 2017
- Champions League Quarterfinals – April 11 - April 9, 2017
- Italia Round 31 Serie A ~ April 8 – 9 - April 6, 2017
- Asia World Cup Qualifying – March 28 - March 27, 2017
- Europe World Cup Qualifying – March 26 - March 25, 2017
- European World Cup Qualifying – March 25 - March 24, 2017
- European World Cup Qualifying – March 24 - March 22, 2017
- South America World Cup Qualifying - March 21, 2017
- Asian World Cup Qualifying – Round 3 - March 21, 2017