On our latest edition of the Get More Sports World Tour Soccer Podcast hosted by Ej Garr, we break down the closing of the transfer window in England, and get everyone ready for this weekend on the pitch in Europe.
We have the Madrid derby to discuss in Spain, with Atletico and Real Madrid facing off once again, and Ronaldo returning just in time to be a factor.
In Italy, we get hyped about the Roma situation, as we try to figure out what is going in the capital with the recent struggles and continuous benching of the captain, Francesco Totti. We also break down the rest of the schedule for the weekend.
Second-tier Serie B even makes an appearance on the pod this week, with a few plays we can bank on.
Germany has their third round of matches over a two-weekend span, but with mid-week fixtures yet to be completed, we might have to give them some time to get back in the flow before we recommend action for the weekend.
You certainly don’t want to miss the new sounds of this week’s show. We revamped the Vuvuzela, but it won’t drive you as nuts as the 2010 World Cup did, we promise.
- Get More Sportscast – February 2 - February 2, 2018
- Get More Sportscast – February 1 - February 1, 2018
- Get More Sportscast – January 31 - January 31, 2018
- Get More Sportcast – January 30 - January 30, 2018
- Get More Sportscast – January 29 - January 29, 2018
- Get More Sportscast – January 26 - January 26, 2018
- Get More Sportscast – January 25 - January 25, 2018
- Get More Sportscast – January 24 - January 24, 2018
- Get More Sportscast – January 23 - January 23, 2018
- Get More Sportscast – January 22 - January 22, 2018