On this second edition of the Get More Sports World Tour Soccer Podcast hosted by Ej Garr, we discuss the transfer market news around Europe, and get everyone ready for this weekend’s matches.
We welcome back German’s Bundesliga, who has been away from the pitch for the last five weekends. They begin the official second half of the campaign this weekend, and will playing plenty of football over the next week. They play a full round of matches this weekend, with mid-week fixtures in between next weekend’s round.
In Spain, we discuss the mid-week Copa Del Ray matches, as well as get you prepared for this weekend in La Liga.
With Roma continuing to struggle finding points, Juventus has opened their Serie A lead to 7 points on the heels of match day 21. We will discuss that, as well as recommend some action for this weekend.
English Premier League is making more news with people leaving the league than they are finding success bringing in names in the transfer market. We will discuss some of those moves, and throw in some plays for this weekend’s matches.
There is even a little discussion about Ligue 1 in France, with a couple of recommendations on some action for this weekend.
Be sure to tune in next week again to be better prepared for all things football in Europe, as Ej will always give solid recommendations with user-friendly lines on each and every play given on the show.
- Futures Betting – Juventus Earns Triple - April 14, 2017
- Europa League Quarterfinals – April 13 - April 12, 2017
- Champions League Quarterfinals – April 11 - April 9, 2017
- Italia Round 31 Serie A ~ April 8 – 9 - April 6, 2017
- Asia World Cup Qualifying – March 28 - March 27, 2017
- Europe World Cup Qualifying – March 26 - March 25, 2017
- European World Cup Qualifying – March 25 - March 24, 2017
- European World Cup Qualifying – March 24 - March 22, 2017
- South America World Cup Qualifying - March 21, 2017
- Asian World Cup Qualifying – Round 3 - March 21, 2017