Seattle Mariners at Arizona Diamondbacks Odds
Oddsmakers are listing Seattle (+140) as the dog to Arizona (-150). The total sits at 8.5 runs and bettors can take the over for -105 or the under for -115. The game’s current runline odds stand at -155 for picking the Mariners +1.5 runs and +135 for the Diamondbacks -1.5.
The Mariners have gone 72-56 SU this year and are 64-64 against the spread (ATS). They’ve accumulated 12.0 units for moneyline gamblers, despite having lost 4.8 units ATS. The Diamondbacks, on the other hand, are 71-56 SU and 64-63 ATS. They’ve gained 6.3 units for moneyline bettors and 5.7 units ATS.
Diamondbacks games have a 59-62-6 over/under record in 2018. Seattle has an over/under record of 63-63-2.
Right-hander Erasmo Ramirez will get the start for Seattle. Ramirez (0-2, 5.49 ERA) has racked up 12 strikeouts in 19.2 innings so far. He has yet to face the Diamondbacks this year and did not record a start against them in 2017, either.
The Diamondbacks will be sending righty Zack Godley (13-6, 4.44 ERA) to the hill. Godley has 150 punchouts and 65 walks to his credit, as well as a WHIP of 1.45. Godley did not record a start against the Mariners in 2017.
As a unit, Arizona’s pitching staff has given up 3.9 runs per game overall in 2018. Its starting pitching staff has an ERA of 3.86, a WHIP of 1.23 and a strikeouts-per-nine of 9.3. The bullpen has a solid ERA of just 3.12, a WHIP of 1.20 and a K/9 of 8.0.
The Arizona hitters have produced 4.5 runs per contest, including 5.5 per game over its last 10 games and 5.8 per game over their last five. The team has a slash-line of .307/.374/.506 over its last five games and is 4-1 SU during that span.
First baseman Paul Goldschmidt and left fielder David Peralta have led the Diamondbacks’ batters this year. Goldschmidt is slashing .297/.402/.555 with 29 home runs, 73 RBIs and 80 runs scored, and Peralta’s line sits at .306/.365/.550 with 25 homers, 70 RBIs and 64 runs.
In the other dugout, Seattle’s pitchers have allowed 4.5 runs per game and its starting pitchers own a 4.35 ERA, 1.26 WHIP and 7.73 K/9. The bullpen has logged an ERA of 4.00, along with a WHIP of 1.26 and a K/9 of 8.93.
The Mariners offense has slashed .256/.316/.410 on its way to 4.2 runs scored per game in 2018, including 3.7 runs per game over the team’s last 10 games and 4.4 per game over the team’s last five outings (2-3 SU).
Shortstop Jean Segura and outfielder Mitch Haniger have paced Seattle’s offense. Segura is hitting .315/.343/.435 with nine home runs, 57 RBIs, 78 runs and 17 stolen bases, while Haniger is hitting .276/.364/.473 with 20 homers, 81 RBIs and 66 runs scored.
Seattle Mariners at Arizona Diamondbacks MLB Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Diamondbacks, ATS Winner – Mariners, O/U – UNDER
Seattle has logged 14 extra-base hits over its last five contests. Arizona has 19 XBH over its last five.
The Mariners have lost three of their last four games SU while the Diamondbacks have taken six of their last seven.
Seattle has posted 21.5 Runs + Hits + Errors per game over its last 10 games and 22.4 over its last five.
The Mariners have hit nine home runs in their last 10 games. The Diamondbacks have hit 18 over their last 10.
- East Tennessee State Buccaneers at UNCG Spartans ATS Preview 02/24/19 - February 26, 2019
- Villanova Wildcats vs. Xavier Musketeers ATS Preview 02/24/19 - February 26, 2019
- Florida A&M Rattlers at South Carolina State Bulldogs Game Preview 02/18/19 - February 19, 2019
- Georgia Bulldogs at Texas A&M Aggies Betting Preview 02/12/19 - February 12, 2019
- Davidson Wildcats at Fordham Rams Betting Preview 02/12/19 - February 12, 2019
- LSU Tigers at Kentucky Wildcats Free Preview 02/12/19 - February 12, 2019
- Michigan Wolverines at Penn State Nittany Lions Free Preview 02/12/19 - February 12, 2019
- Eastern Michigan Eagles at Ohio Bobcats Free Preview 02/12/19 - February 12, 2019
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs. Missouri Tigers Betting Preview 02/12/19 - February 12, 2019
- Purdue Boilermakers at Maryland Terrapins Odds Preview 02/12/19 - February 12, 2019