Texas Rangers vs. Baltimore Orioles Odds
The Rangers are 41-55 SU and have gone 44-51 against the spread (ATS). They’ve lost 4.6 units for bettors taking the moneyline and 10.8 units ATS. Texas has covered the spread just once over its last seven games and the under has hit in five of those seven. The Orioles, on the other hand, are 27-69 SU and 37-58 ATS. They’ve lost 39.3 units for moneyline bettors and 28.5 units ATS. Baltimore has covered the spread four times in its last seven games and the under has cashed in three of those seven.
Orioles games have had an over/under record of 37-54-4 so far in 2018. The Rangers have also been a decent under bet with a total record of 41-47-7.
Baltimore’s pitchers have yielded 5.2 runs per game overall in 2018 as a unit. The team’s starters have a 5.25 ERA, 1.49 WHIP and 7.5 strikeouts per nine innings. The bullpen has a 4.32 ERA, 1.50 WHIP and 8.2 K/9.
The Baltimore hitters are putting up 3.5 runs per contest, including 2.9 per game over its last 10 games and 3.0 per game over their last five. The team has hit .226/.274/.354 over its last five games and is 2-3 SU during that span.
Shortstop Manny Machado and outfielder Adam Jones have led the way for the Orioles’ offense this year. Machado is hitting .313/.384/.566 with 23 home runs, 64 RBIs, 46 runs and eight stolen bases, while Jones is hitting .273 with 10 homers, 33 RBIs and 37 runs.
For the visitors, Texas’ pitchers have allowed 5.0 runs per game and its starters own a 5.25 ERA, 1.43 WHIP and 6.62 K/9. The bullpen has an ERA of 3.54, along with a WHIP of 1.43 and a K-per-9 of 8.47.
Rangers hitters have slashed .236/.320/.394 on their way to 4.4 runs scored per game this season, including 2.8 runs per game over the team’s last 10 games and 2.2 per game over the team’s last five contests (1-4 SU).
Shin-soo Choo and Nomar Mazara continue to lead Texas’ offense. Choo is hitting .290/.400/.496 with 17 home runs, 42 RBIs and 52 runs scored, while Mazara is hitting .272/.332/.450 with 15 homers, 58 RBIs and 46 runs scored.
The Orioles have lost 7.6 units and are 15-17 ATS when facing a left-handed starting pitcher. The over has hit in 12 of those games, as opposed to 19 that’ve hit the under against lefty starters.
Texas Rangers vs. Baltimore Orioles Free MLB Pick
Predictions: SU Winner – Orioles, ATS Winner – Rangers, O/U – OVER
Texas has tallied 11 extra-base hits over its last five outings. Baltimore has 13 XBH over its last five.
Each team has hit nine home runs over its last 10 games.
Texas has recorded 17.4 Runs + Hits + Errors per game over its last 10 contests and 15.4 over its last five.
- East Tennessee State Buccaneers at UNCG Spartans ATS Preview 02/24/19 - February 26, 2019
- Villanova Wildcats vs. Xavier Musketeers ATS Preview 02/24/19 - February 26, 2019
- Florida A&M Rattlers at South Carolina State Bulldogs Game Preview 02/18/19 - February 19, 2019
- Georgia Bulldogs at Texas A&M Aggies Betting Preview 02/12/19 - February 12, 2019
- Davidson Wildcats at Fordham Rams Betting Preview 02/12/19 - February 12, 2019
- LSU Tigers at Kentucky Wildcats Free Preview 02/12/19 - February 12, 2019
- Michigan Wolverines at Penn State Nittany Lions Free Preview 02/12/19 - February 12, 2019
- Eastern Michigan Eagles at Ohio Bobcats Free Preview 02/12/19 - February 12, 2019
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs. Missouri Tigers Betting Preview 02/12/19 - February 12, 2019
- Purdue Boilermakers at Maryland Terrapins Odds Preview 02/12/19 - February 12, 2019