It’s Week 9 of the NFL season. It’s Thursday. It’s the Gronkcast with Chris and Glenn Gronkowski where the two brothers, both former NFL players, give you their unique insight into the game, the nuances that surround it and toss in a little betting advice while they’re at it. It’s all exclusive to GetMoreSports.
This week Chris and Glenn’s special guest is none other than the first of the Gronkowski sporting brothers, Gordon Gronkowski. Gordo joins brothers Nos. 3 and 5 to deliver his own Bulletproof Pick and help get his younger siblings back on track for the second half of the NFL season.
“He (Gordon) is the No. 1 gambler and he’s claiming he’s 11-1 over the last 12 picks the last two weeks,” Chris said. “He’s ready to share his gambling knowledge. He loves gambling so much, he’s even a casino host all across the USA and even bets WNBA games. That’s how much he loves it.”
The Gronks open up the show celebrating the first time since the regular season began that they both nailed their Bulletproof picks. Before they do, Gordo pops in with a little advice for his younger brothers.
Related: NFL Betting Guide
“I feel like you guys get real, real emotional with your picks,” Gordo said. “I think you just go with the teams that you like or the players that you like on the teams. I have a feeling that you’re not looking at these line movements and some of the injury reports before the games.”
Since they pick on Wednesdays, before the final injury reports are out, they both agree.
Last week, Glenn picked the New England Patriots to cover 14 points over the Buffalo Bills and took the “W” on that one. Chris went with the Philadelphia Eagles over the Jacksonville Jaguars in London and pocketed it as well. Philadelphia now heads into the bye at 4-4. Jacksonville, on the other hand, looks like they’ll have an interesting offseason ahead with some hard choices at quarterback.
With Gordo in the house, Glenn and Chris give him the first Bulletproof pick opportunity. While I won’t spoil it, I agree with Gordo completely on his pick and will make the same one myself.
Before Glenn and Chris toss out their own picks, they invite Gordon to share a couple of his party stories from his own career. In spite of being a Minor League ballplayer, Gordon and Chris were roommates for a while in the Gronk household.
“It was awesome having him as a roommate,” Chris said. “The first reason was, he was the only one with the car. If we wanted to party, we couldn’t afford it. We were lucky to have this mentor showing us the way.”
After Gordo checks out, Chris and Glenn slide in with their own Bulletproof picks. It’s Gronk vs. Gronk this time as both brothers take different teams in the same game. Chris goes with the favorite, Glenn with the underdog. I’m with Chris on this one.
Before the show wraps up, Chris and Glenn drop their Capper’s Cup picks and set the stage for all your NFL Week 9 action.
- NFL Pro Bowl: AFC vs NFC Odds, Preview and Pick - January 22, 2019
- Super Bowl LIII: Rams vs Patriots Odds, Previews and Pick - January 21, 2019
- NFL Draft Betting: Which team will take Kyler Murray? - January 20, 2019
- Rams vs. Saints: Over/Under Betting - January 18, 2019
- More Total Yards in the NFC Championship: Todd Gurley or Alvin Kamara? - January 18, 2019
- The Gronkcast: Inside the NFL Episode 24 - January 18, 2019
- Friday Afternoon Quarterback: NFL Conference Championships Spread Picks & Locks - January 18, 2019
- NFC Conference Championship: Odds, Previews and Pick - January 14, 2019
- How Many Yards Will Drew Brees Throw for in the NFC Divisional Round? - January 12, 2019
- Who Will Throw for More Yards: Tom Brady or Philip Rivers? - January 12, 2019