It will be a battle between SEC opponents when the Missouri Tigers (11-11, 2-8 SEC) welcome the Arkansas Razorbacks (14-9, 5-5 SEC) to Mizzou Arena. The game will air on ESPNU at 9 p.m. ET on Tuesday, February 12, 2019.
Arkansas Razorbacks at Missouri Tigers Betting Prediction
The last time the Razorbacks played, they were defeated by the South Carolina Gamecocks, 77-65. South Carolina’s effective field goal percentage was their largest advantage over Arkansas. The Gamecocks had a rate of 0.646 (above their season average of 0.485), while the Razorbacks posted a mark of 0.439 (below their season average of 0.516). Mason Jones had a good game for Arkansas, finishing with 15 points.
The Tigers were beaten by the Texas A&M Aggies in their last contest, 68-59. One of Texas A&M’s largest strengths was their ability to convert at the free throw line. They were 14-17 (82.4 percent), while the Tigers were just 3-4 (75.0 percent). Missouri’s Jordan Geist put up 12 points in the contest.
This is the second game of the season between these two squads. In the first, the Tigers lost 72-60. Mark Smith recorded 22 points and seven rebounds. Arkansas had a much better turnover percentage (17.5 vs. 32.7). Missouri, on the other hand, did a terrific job of converting from the free throw line (12-17; 70.6 percent).
It might be a sloppy game for the Missouri offense. Missouri ranks 310th in the NCAA in ball protection (turnover percentage of 21.4 percent), while the gambling defense of Arkansas forces the 28th-most turnovers in the country (23.1 percent). It will also be a showdown of conflicting tempos as the fast-paced Razorbacks rank 32nd in possessions per game, while the more half-court oriented Tigers rank 311th.
Arkansas vs. Missouri Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Arkansas, ATS Winner – Arkansas, O/U – Under
Arkansas ranks 21st in assists per game (16.5) while Missouri ranks 237th (11.1).
The Razorbacks rank 21st in steals per game (8.3) while the Tigers rank 221st (4.7).
Missouri ranks 69th in rebounds allowed per game (33.0) while Arkansas ranks 267th (38.7).
The Razorbacks rank 13th in blocks per game (5.0) while the Tigers rank 202nd (1.7).
Missouri averages 23.2 three pointers per game, which ranks 127th in the country. Arkansas ranks 228th in three pointers allowed per game (24.5).
The Razorbacks have been outscored by an average of 0.2 points in their last five games. For the season, Arkansas has defeated opponents by an average of 4.5 points.
During their last five games, the Tigers have scored an average of 66.8 points per game (2.1 above their season average) and allowed an average of 77.0 points per game (11.8 above their season average).
- East Tennessee State Buccaneers at UNCG Spartans ATS Preview 02/24/19 - February 26, 2019
- Villanova Wildcats vs. Xavier Musketeers ATS Preview 02/24/19 - February 26, 2019
- Florida A&M Rattlers at South Carolina State Bulldogs Game Preview 02/18/19 - February 19, 2019
- Georgia Bulldogs at Texas A&M Aggies Betting Preview 02/12/19 - February 12, 2019
- Davidson Wildcats at Fordham Rams Betting Preview 02/12/19 - February 12, 2019
- LSU Tigers at Kentucky Wildcats Free Preview 02/12/19 - February 12, 2019
- Michigan Wolverines at Penn State Nittany Lions Free Preview 02/12/19 - February 12, 2019
- Eastern Michigan Eagles at Ohio Bobcats Free Preview 02/12/19 - February 12, 2019
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs. Missouri Tigers Betting Preview 02/12/19 - February 12, 2019
- Purdue Boilermakers at Maryland Terrapins Odds Preview 02/12/19 - February 12, 2019