This week on the Get More Sports World Tour Soccer Podcast, your host Ej Garr returns with a Europa League preview that is a must listen for the players out there who like their action.
We give our listeners the run-down of everything you need to know, as matchday 6 in Europa League wraps up the group stage while the round of 32 awaits.
The top two clubs from each Europa League group will join the eight second place clubs in Champions League group stage to make up the next stage of the tournament, while the Champions League campaign moves on to the knockout round of 16.
Ej offers plays and predictions for the Thursday slate of Europa League matches, while also reviewing the last two days of Champions League that brought group stage to an end.
- Round 37 Italia Lega Calcio - May 18, 2017
- Italian Scudetto Race – Round 36 Lega Calcio - May 11, 2017
- Tutto Calcio Italia – Round 35 - May 4, 2017
- Europa League Semifinals Final Four Showdown - May 1, 2017
- Champions League Semifinals – First Leg Analysis - April 30, 2017
- Lega Calcio Round 34 — Totti Still MIA?! - April 25, 2017
- Futures Betting – Juventus Earns Triple - April 14, 2017
- Europa League Quarterfinals – April 13 - April 12, 2017
- Champions League Quarterfinals – April 11 - April 9, 2017
- Italia Round 31 Serie A ~ April 8 – 9 - April 6, 2017