This week on the Get More Sports World Tour Soccer Podcast, your host Ej Garr returns with a Europa League preview that is a must listen for the players out there who like their action.
We give our listeners the run-down of everything you need to know, as matchday 6 in Europa League wraps up the group stage while the round of 32 awaits.
The top two clubs from each Europa League group will join the eight second place clubs in Champions League group stage to make up the next stage of the tournament, while the Champions League campaign moves on to the knockout round of 16.
Ej offers plays and predictions for the Thursday slate of Europa League matches, while also reviewing the last two days of Champions League that brought group stage to an end.
- Ej’s Garr-gantuan Football Show – Episode 2 - November 16, 2017
- Ej’s Garr-Gantuan Football Show – Episode 1 - November 9, 2017
- The NFL Podcast – Week 6 Edition - October 14, 2017
- NCAAF Throwdown Podcast – Episode 14 - October 12, 2017
- NCAAF Throwdown Podcast – Episode 13 - October 10, 2017
- The Speak Up Podcast – October 9 - October 9, 2017
- The NFL Podcast – Week 5 Edition - October 6, 2017
- NCAAF Throwdown Podcast – Episode 12 - October 3, 2017
- The GMS NFL Podcast – Episode 4 - September 30, 2017
- NCAAF Throwdown Podcast – Episode 11 - September 28, 2017