Welcome to another edition of the Get More Sports World Tour Soccer podcast where each week, we bring everything you need to know in the world of fútbol.
In this week’s episode, host Ej Garr reviews the results of opening day in the North American Soccer League and Week 6 in Major League Soccer. In the NASL, we discuss the New York Cosmos and their 1-0 win against the Ft. Lauderdale Strikers and the big win for the expansion Jacksonville Armada franchise over Edmonton.
We then cross over to Europe where we preview Spanish soccer with mid-week fixtures that will be leading to this weekend’s round of matches. We discuss the much-anticipated Manchester Derby in the England Premier League with Man City headed to Old Trafford to take on Man U. In Germany, German Bundesliga only has seven matches remaining in the campaign on the heels of the DFB Pokal, otherwise known as the German Cup. And, of course, we give out some plays and suggestions for the weekend.
Heading over to the Italian pitch, we review the mid-week Coppa Italia matches that saw Juventus and Lazio headed towards a meeting in the finals. Finally, we scrutinize Round 30 this weekend, including the Inter Milan match against Hellas Verona with a prediction on the home side to find a result.
Tune in every week to the Get More Sports World Tour Soccer podcast.
- Get More Sportscast – February 2 - February 2, 2018
- Get More Sportscast – February 1 - February 1, 2018
- Get More Sportscast – January 31 - January 31, 2018
- Get More Sportcast – January 30 - January 30, 2018
- Get More Sportscast – January 29 - January 29, 2018
- Get More Sportscast – January 26 - January 26, 2018
- Get More Sportscast – January 25 - January 25, 2018
- Get More Sportscast – January 24 - January 24, 2018
- Get More Sportscast – January 23 - January 23, 2018
- Get More Sportscast – January 22 - January 22, 2018